A message to the UG

Welcome back and good luck DUFFMAN!!!!

Bring AA in to fight him

Ryann Von Doom - Ttt for the world to see Phone Post

. Phone Post

HI TODD !

Looks like UFC-Meat is back on the menu for the Duffman, cant wait to see another murder.

Good luck mate. Phone Post

War Duffman...

Lahzerous - Train hard. Stay focused. Kick some ass!

. Phone Post

No need for me to quote your signed story but LOL @ "voting me down"...

Good to hear you're going to have another run in the big leagues, Todd. We're looking forward too it, and good luck!

MahatmaPetey - Stop your messing around. Ah ahhhh ah. Better think of your future. Ah ahhhh ah.

A message to the UG.

OR YOU'LL WIND UP IN JAIL! I don't know why it was relevant to Todd Duffee, but VDTFU!

I say Duffee vs Struve. Send him into top-tier comp.

Give em hell Todd. Always appreciated the way you fight.

The haters are just vocal.

big fan really happy to see ya back in ufc

I also wanted to say I'm so happy you finally decided on taking that interview Duffee.

You came across amazing -- you have the best outlook possible on being cut, i.e. you tried to make sense of it and find meaning so you could grow, but most importantly don't want to rehash the matter. Best way to not get bogged down in negativity and best way to avoid pissing anyone off.

Also happy you spoke openly about the TRT. Obviously with a TUE that means you had a doctor's backing and I think what so many people forget is that if a GP tells you have a dangerous condition and need medicine, especially leading up to a big fight, your first reaction is going to be to listen lol

Anyways, just more props. You're back, you got a second chance, you've got the UG behind you and you're already makin waves WAR DUFFMAN

Very excited to see you back Todd!
Good luck! Phone Post

Good luck wit your second run buff duff fans from SA

Solid, thick, tight. Just remember to bang bro. Phone Post

Do work Duffman

RealCaveMan - 

Do work Duffman

Good Luck in Bellator tomorrow!!

Sub for vid.

Wars duffman!! Phone Post