A million people March on Canadian capital to end covid mandates and tyranny

guy is such a miserable piece of shit

18 Likes

I can’t find anything about trudeau fucking off. Not that I’m shocked but any source?

37 Likes

Doesn’t look frozen. It’s being handled by lawyers and accountants now which is I think what the demand is.

We are just finalizing… But we are planning to rent a vehicle and drive 37 hours to go join the protest. Any OGers enroute from Edmonton to Ottawa we might be able to use a place to crash for the night. Thinking we will get press vests and go document what our media is covering up.

13 Likes

28 Likes

Canada stands up before the U.S. does?! Wake up!

9 Likes

Funny… Did go fund me freeze socks account even he was surrending his “cancer” funds on drugs? Or the other crazy number of scams just from this site.

Gofundme not suspended. They are holding funds till they get the distribution plan so the money goes to the truckers as planned. That’s normal. The money is now with lawyers/accountants. It’s still on. Frankly it doesn’t matter. There’s over 50,000 trucks registered, that works out to about $250 per person. Nobody is driving there for the money

4 Likes

Hometown… Drove by it yesterday on way to get covid tested…

Lot lizards my friend…

It’s a laaaaandsliiiide…

5 Likes

2 Likes

There’s literally nothing about this on cnn.com

Commies

There is a lead story about Trump… Something about an election in 2020

5 Likes

I didn’t know it was a local gal here that started the go fund me… good for her.

1 Like

I donated and will be on the hwy friday to show my support. The media is doing their best to suppress and misinform but more and more people arw starting to wake up.

This is the only article on our local news site.

9 Likes

Wish I wasn’t sick right now, would have done more…
steven spielberg GIF by Maudit

2 Likes

Rhino if you are better by Thursday we are leaving in the morning. You are welcome to ride with us. I am a pureblood with natural immunity. I tested positive but felt no symptoms. In other words… I don’t give a shit if you are sick or not you are welcome. We are immune to covid and give no fucks about a cold or flu.

10 Likes

I’m supposed to work tomorrow night and Thursday night. Tomorrow seems like a stretch but probably back to Work for Thursday. Appreciate the offer though. I’m covid negative but norovirus has popped up around town and my work… means puking and shitting and no eating… sucks if that’s what I have, seems likely.

Get better brother.

2 Likes