A million people March on Canadian capital to end covid mandates and tyranny

Lol he’s such a slimy piece of shit. I hope that fuck dies a painful death and soon.

3 Likes

This country is packed with idiots like @Zakk_GT

1 Like

Most politicians do it actually, they’re taught to do it… you just don’t notice as often because they tend to be good at it… Trudeau is really bad at it. He doesn’t do a good job of bridging it he just says the fluff piece without bridging to it properly and he’s not able to hold control of the room and narrative. He’s a really poor public speaker. Most of the country has probably not heard him speak though just seen pics of his wavy hair flailing in the wind and read whatever headline was put out by MSM.

3 Likes

look at her face.

:face_vomiting: aunt face

Very likely. I mean most MSM following people have zero clue about Biden’s near dementia levels. Whatever their views of him and his regime’s policies, they somehow see him as real president, very active and all! So with the CBC and most Canadian media sucking on government tits, no wonder people are fooled.

1 Like

Found a new job! I’m outta here lol

i quit dave bautista GIF by WWE

4 Likes

Hey shots fired, wait no we will be taking the guns soon so there will be no shots fired, but i shared a honest story and you shit on me.

To be fair it would seem that you fired the shots first when you called the poster mentally weak as eff.

Vote for whoever you want for whatever reason. Just know that when you express who you vote for and the reasons why publicly you open yourself up to criticism from those who disagree with you.

Also it’s “you’re” as in you are not “your” as in belonging to.

1 Like

You voted for a guy based on an interaction that had nothing to do with politics. He seemed like a cool normal dude and we talked about no Canadian teams in the playoffs so I voted for him!

Do you regret voting for him? Will you vote for him again?

He seemed like he would be a good leader, has had some growing pains but he is managing just fine, poor bastard has covid right now my prayers for his speedy recovery
As for voting for him again, is there anyone even close that you think would be better?

Worst prime minister of my lifetime.

4 Likes

Yes hes literally the worst PM ever and the amount of damage hes done to this country is mindblowing.

2 Likes

You doofuses are being trolled. Not even the liberals talk like this about trudeau anymore.

Carry on though…

3 Likes

holy shit @ he’s managing just fine. This says so much about you.

1 Like

I hope he’s trolling. His post history says different tho…

2 Likes

I would agree with you if I didn’t talk to people like this almost every day. This is what happens when people only watch government funded media. Completely gullible.

2 Likes

Yeah I know several people out here that talk just like Zakk and are dead serious. Products of our media

2 Likes

bless my fuck I almost fell for a troll here…“prayers for his speedy recovery” lol

I knew i liked you, since covid no too many people are crossing over my bridge anymore

1 Like

lol man…you’ve had me going for quite a while.

Glad you’re not a full on 'tard Zakk.

VU

1 Like