A million people March on Canadian capital to end covid mandates and tyranny

A friend pf mine met a covid nurse from Florida that was “stationed” at a tiny hospital in Orofino, Idaho. She told him her pay was met by laying off two nurses and one MD.
The ER was only 4 beds, the majority of the hospital was empty. But the news spun it as being overwhelmed. Just look at the photo.
“All of this strain on the North Idaho hospital system could have been avoided, hospital leaders said, if more people had been vaccinated.”

1 Like

https://openpaymentsdata.cms.gov/search?searchType=Teaching+Hospital&Name=st.+lukes&State=&City=&Zip=

all of em. If retards like me can have common sense and not take the death jab, these mensa member doctors that are so smart go along with it all because of medical debt and not wanting to rock the boat. The system is absolutely rotten when people are told to disregard the evidence of their eyes and ears and to just “follow the science”

3 Likes

They do it because theyre wimps.

3 Likes

Furst the truckers, now the farmers…… looks like some Canadians are fighting fkr their lives against the Davos stooge Trudeau……

Godspeed to the heroic minority of brave Canadian freedom fighters.

7 Likes

anyone who owns a service industry or tourism business has been fighting for their lives for the last 3 years.

The harshest critics about all of this response by the people are lazy out of touch people who havent lost a paycheck the whole time. They have no fucking clue. Real pieces of shit.

7 Likes

I’m pretty sure the PCR is a random number generator

2 Likes

PCR run at or greater than 35 cycles will pick up even dead nucleotides. Anyone can test positive but it doesnt mean you are either symptomatic or contagious.

This is how they scared the shit out of everyone with high “case counts” for 2 years. An absolute scam

4 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes

just found out my great aunt whos 90 nearly died of pericarditis. Shes vaccinated and i think recently boosted but i have to confirm

3 Likes
3 Likes

6 Likes

Dear Justin Trudeau: It's time for you to resign as prime minister - YouTube Pakistani broad knows what’s good.

2 Likes

What a jagoff cocksucker.

6 Likes

This is not accurate. Once the bordered opened, you just had to quarantine for 14 days if not vaccinated.

That’s what this protest was about, long haul truckers protesting the quarantine.

1 Like
3 Likes
4 Likes