A million people March on Canadian capital to end covid mandates and tyranny

There were a couple nutters on this thread earlier on so it’s possible lol.

2 Likes

First go around i did. I won’t deny i was fucking retarded

3 Likes
2 Likes

Good lord, does Blackface always sound like he has a cock in his ass when he speaks? Because he most certainly does in this clip!

3 Likes

He is talking to his retard fan / vote base and it’s gotten him this far so why stop?

1 Like

First time I voted against Stephen Harper. Second time, I voted against a Stephen Harper stooge who had the record for least amount of speaking time in parliament. Third time, I voted Conservative. Even though PP is Stephen Harper relic, I will plug my nose, stuff down my HDS and vote Conservative again at the first opportunity.

3 Likes

I was so pissed in 2021 that I (and many others) voted PPC which fucked the Conservatives. Won’t make that mistake again.

2 Likes

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2022/09/21/toronto-pearson-airport-customer-satisfaction-survey/?fbclid=IwAR1hZ3m5OhPlPse-VUuGqyPYB_5x4YIS9gtobHli3yPJqVy7QJMaSuSb4L8

:raising_hand_man:

Though in the end it led to a non confidence vote of O’Toole which in turn led to the rise of PP to head of the Conservative Party.

Short term pain for long term gain.

3 Likes

Nah - get the conservatives in first (so we don’t split the vote) is the way to go…

If O’Toole goes in, we don’t get PP.

I have/had no use for O’Toole.

2 Likes

PP cucked out last time around (he could have lead when Sheerer was running the show). Glad he finally came to his senses and will support PP moving forward…

3 Likes

Good recognition. That sucked for us haha. Lots of folks I know voted this way as well. I think the PPC fucked us out of a conservative government currently.

Won’t happen again.

1 Like

It’s gotta get worse before it gets better. I voted PPC in the last 2 elections and will again. PP is a conservative meaning they are only a party put there to lose to the liberals and give right-wing folks a pressure release valve. He’s gonna suck Quebec and Ontario’s dick while trying to not look like a mean NATZI to the bought and paid for msm, once he beats Trudeau. Then people will finally understand that the conservatives are dogshit, and come around to the PPC en masse.

Get the conservatives in first then vote PPC in the future imo. The Lib’s & NDP want you to vote PPC…

2 Likes

Not anytime soon I don’t think. Understand your sentiment and strategy - but I don’t believe we have the time to play the long game here.

2 Likes

I agree with this.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure even with the PPC vote the cons are gonna take the next election, unless liberals steal the election like the dems in 2020. Hopefully if that happens people finally have had enough and we just overthrow these pigs.

The best case scenario is the libs and ndp get shellacked, PPC gets 5 or more seats, with a conservative majority, or even more wildly fantastic would be the PPC getting 30 or more seats and becoming a kingmaker in a minority conservative government.

The PPC gotta get seats though that is the biggest point, they can hold the cons feet to the fire when they try to rubberstamp the gay shit or the climate shit to get libtard votes, like they always do.

1 Like

Unfortunately this isn’t happening. Not anytime soon anyway.

PPC will be lucky to snag a single seat.

that’s why it’s gotta get worse before it gets better. Canadian NPCs are the most brainwashed sheep that have ever existed. Putin could nuke Vancouver, Toronto and Ottawa and that would be the start of a solution in Canada IMO.

Once a conservative PM starts gulaging those who don’t follow the current thing, the normies hopefully awake and vote for a real right-wing solution.