A mumbling and bumbling idiot (US President) saluting a woman, looking confused and lost at a community college

9 Likes

Refer to your notes, Joe!

15 Likes

Ohh man

1 Like

wow! looks really lost !

3 Likes

Jesus Christ.

It’s hard to believe his handlers still allow him in front of a camera.

6 Likes

He is shitting in his pants as he looks at the children and fantasizes.

3 Likes

HKi-0T

6 Likes

As bad of a look / perception that people raged about with Trump, this is equally negative on the other end of the spectrum. We go from critics saying we have someone who is out of control to now where critics are saying this guy is out of his mind.

4 Likes

It’s not exactly equal.

A president that offended people’s feelings versus a president who doesn’t know where he is.

18 Likes

Obama wouldn’t salute our military and Joe salutes everyone - what a mess.

7 Likes

It’s going to be a long long 3.5 years for our MAGAlosers

1 Like

The criticisms reflect poorly on the country. Long years coming.

I saw him salute with a coffee cup in his hand HAHAHAHA!

2 Likes

Not necessarily. I foresee a blood bath for the Dems in the midterms which will stop dementia joe in his tracks for the last 2 years and then DeSantis will come through like a Hurricane and clean all this bullshit up.

21 Likes

Definitely a red wave coming in the mid terms. I see a progressive winning in 2024 though.

1 Like

Enjoy the next 1.5 years, cause in 2023 you’ll be dealing with a house and senate controlled by the good guys.

5 Likes

I think the key to a DeSantis win is taking on a VP who is just right of center. Republicans and Trump supporters are already casting their votes for DS so it’s about wooing the undecided or those on the fence. That’s where DS’s VP pick will come in.

1 Like

Then the filibuster just gets used by the Dems; nothing dramatic is going to happen.

1 Like

Joe just got confused. He’s used to saluting his boss, Nancy Pelosi.

Not sure how that would happen given the DNC oppose the progressives as much as they oppose Republicans. Probably more so.