a new LOW for MAGA?

1 Like

czwthemerph - Yes, this is the most important thing facing our society today.

Please, post more stories of temporary inconveniences that I should be enraged about.

LOL, this.

czwthemerph - Yes, this is the most important thing facing our society today.

Please, post more stories of temporary inconveniences that I should be enraged about.

The lack of leadership in the Whitehouse, and the poor performance of the country when it came to meeting the challenges of the pandemic, and this sick and twisted response to a crisis IS the most important thing facing our society.

But even if it wasn't, that doesn't mean we shouldn't be taking about it.  You don't ignore one problem because there are other larger problems. That's just a cop out and an attempt to turn a blind eye.

1 Like

madmartigan - 
czwthemerph - Yes, this is the most important thing facing our society today.

The lack of leadership in the Whitehouse, and the poor performance of the country when it came to meeting the challenges of the pandemic, and this sick and twisted response to a crisis IS the most important thing facing our society.

But even if it wasn't, that doesn't mean we shouldn't be taking about it.  You don't ignore one problem because there are other larger problems. That's just a cop out and an attempt to turn a blind eye.

your just putting words on the screen thar arent even gttue. why would you do that?

HELWIG -

LOL @ a female priest

Shes not a priest.

camicom -

Female priests...LOL

More or less likely to fiddle young boys?

EFM -
HELWIG -

LOL @ a female priest

Shes not a priest.

As if it matters to the fascists. Their point is "womenz are stooopid."  

1 Like

Trump didn't look too happy, lol.

I think even he was embarrassed by the absurdity of his holding a Bible.

Ironically, the fact that it (or he) didn't burst into flames is one more bit of proof that God doesn't exist.

4 Likes

New low?  More like new high

https://youtu.be/Qlsh62LqLb0

banco -

They should have asked shit for brains for his favorite bible verse.

Revelation 6: 1-8

What can you say? Trump loves going to church

Scythrop - Trump didn't look too happy, lol.

I think even he was embarrassed by the absurdity of his holding a Bible.

Ironically, the fact that it (or he) didn't burst into flames is one more bit of proof that God doesn't exist.

I'm pretty sure it was his idea

Flavorful -
HELWIG - 

LOL @ a female priest

Exactly. How the fuck is a female priest supposed to rape alter boys? That's a man's job. 

Women can still rape men and or boys. I think there are cases on the book about this.

Lt_Fop - 
Flavorful -
HELWIG - 

LOL @ a female priest

Exactly. How the fuck is a female priest supposed to rape alter boys? That's a man's job. 

Women can still rape men and or boys. I think there are cases on the book about this.

Then they should be allowed to be priests in that case. 

US military adviser resigns after Trump's controversial photo op at church

"You may not have been able to stop President Trump from directing this appalling use of force, but you could have chosen to oppose it," Miller wrote to Esper in his resignation letter, which was obtained by The Washington Post. "Instead, you visibly supported it."-----

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-military-adviser-resigns-after-trump-photo-op-at-church-2020-6

Mattis unloads on Trump in blistering statement saying he's turning Americans against each other during nationwide protests-----

https://www.businessinsider.com/mattis-unloads-on-trump-for-dividing-america-in-blistering-statement-2020-6

1 Like

JimmersonzGlove - That was one of the lamest publicity stunts ever. Tear gas peaceful protesters and clear the streets so a fake Christian can hold a bible that isn't his in front of a church that he doesn't attend.

That is not what happened. 

1 Like

JimmersonzGlove - That was one of the lamest publicity stunts ever. Tear gas peaceful protesters and clear the streets so a fake Christian can hold a bible that isn't his in front of a church that he doesn't attend.

nobody got tear gassed thats a lie by the left media

Winston Wolf - 

"the Reverend Gini Gerbasi, a Rector at St. John's Episcopal Church in Georgetown who was at the Lafayette location on Monday, said that in addition to peaceful protestors in the square, clergy members inside and on the church patio were subject to tear gas and forced out of the area for the president's photoshoot."-----

https://www.businessinsider.com/priests-say-they-were-expelled-from-st-johns-church-for-trump-photo-op-2020-6

Winston Wolf -

No. They used another chemical agent. I'm not sure if you're purposefully being misleading, but this is a distinction no difference.

"