A new name for a MMA clothing co.

What about companies like Tap Out? They seem to have their shit together...

I have never waited longer than 3 days (not counting Sunday) to get my TapouT order... and that's Cali to Florida.

Also,

You should consider running a contest for the name.  This will give more people incentive to give you better answers and the prize could be some free shirts, fight shorts, etc. once your new line is running. 

Fearless Goat Co

"If you mess with the Goat you will get the horn"

"Watch out F**kers here comes the Goat"

"I will Goat stomp your ass"

FG

Never Surrender Fight Gear

5th Round Fight Gear

Strike Fight Wear

One Hitter Quitter Fight Wear

Bad Break Fight Gear

Blood, Sweat & Tears Fight Gear

more later

The Matador- i support you bro on your clothing line man. You are absolutely right on your quote "The world is full of people who say things can't be done, while other people go out and do it." I experienced this first hand when I first started my charity event Seminar of CHampions. People said "impossible" and "cant be done" while others are very supportive. You will always have people on here that judge what you do, try trolling you, and try to bring you down to make them feel better. I experienced this big time in the past couple months. Keep your head high, keep pursuing your dreams and you will succeed. Email me at RobertEMrotek2@aol.com to talk more, if you need help with anything, or wanna sponsor a fight(me).

Fearless Goat

Third Hook Fightwear

To awnser rodilla en la cara, to much drama for such little $$$, dealing with all aspects from manufacturers to importers, customs, visas, taxes, shippers, there alot more to it, if you are serious than just printing a few t's and saying im in the game. ( I did start that way though, just t's and patches out of the trunk of car ).

JJ

survival wear

why not name it MATADOR fightwear? Sounds cool enough.

lol at the Matador recognizing that everybody on this forum is his perspective customer and then proceeding to telling many of us to fuck off. I smell some new competition for tap out. I wish you the best of luck.

Matador acted out of frustration guys..we all do it..i am sure he doesnt mean it...cut the guy some slack.

TTT for the new company.

Fearless Goat

LT (left testicle)

lol

ttt 4 3rd hook fightwear

Don't forget to use these in the logo or advertising somehow:

1. Bulldogs or Pitbulls
  2. Flames
  3. Fists
  4. Chain link
  5. Barbed Wire
  6. Caricature of Large Roid Freak Mounted and Pounding a Victim's Skull (pool of blood optional)
  7. Blood. This can take the form of the word blood in the name or images of blood in the logo or advertising.

None of these have ever been tried before.

Sissy-poo fight wear.