A new song. Getting closer to finishing my EP!

Thanks for taking the time to listen.

Not my cup of tea but it is way better than anything I could ever produce.  I wish the vocals were cleaned up a bit but I think I understand the sound you are going for.

I think it is cool that you are doing what you are passionate about and are willing to put yourself out there like that, takes a lot of balls.  Hope it works out for you fren.

ABCTT_Hunter Thompson's .45 - 

I like it much better than than others I've heard of yours. How do you make it? Like do you have a band or do you record it on house own somehow.

Thanks.

I make it with a cheap laptop, a free recording program called Audacity(which has remained unchanged in 10 years), and a Blue Yeti usb mic. For the most part, I find drum tracks on youtube, and just make music over it. 

Wizard of Urf!

This was the last track that I recorded and released. I like it. It has parts that remind me of the Chili Peppers.

Dude what in the fuck is this nonsense? I thought you rapped? I recall you sorta having bars? Am I just imagining this? Do I have you confused with someone else? I mean absolutely no offense when I say this, but I do not fuck with this whatsoever and if you ARE the dude who rapped, you need to stick to rapping. You were/are pretty decent at it and are capable of getting great at it. This stuff right here thought...nah.`

SaintVon Barksdale - Dude what in the fuck is this nonsense? I thought you rapped? I recall you sorta having bars? Am I just imagining this? Do I have you confused with someone else? I mean absolutely no offense when I say this, but I do not fuck with this whatsoever and if you ARE the dude who rapped, you need to stick to rapping. You were/are pretty decent at it and are capable of getting great at it. This stuff right here thought...nah.`

haha, I am the rapper. I still rap, albeit far less often lately. I just make music I'm digging at the moment. I'm sure at some point Ill get back at it. In the mean time, check out this tune with my two brothers. We all rap a bit.

Ttt

I vibed to it.

My mother told me that if I didn't have anything nice to say, I shouldn't say anything. That said, chase those dreams Elu. Chase them down and cornhole them!

Ttt

Cool

Ttt

Song wasn't very good, but the drum track was good.