A new standard has been set in instructionals

Pretty incredible concepts.

The yell!

wow training on cement.. nice Dojo!

"thats how you do it boy"

Is that how they grapple in Mississippi? LOL!

Badass. They really trainin for street fights...er garage fights. No mat needed, lets practice take downs.

i love me some "ahmo-platas" and hand elbowin'. did somebody glue his hips to the floor when he wasn't looking?

at first i thought that this might be a joke. or maybe it was a joke the "instructor" in the video wasn't in on - like some bjj guys filming a local know-it-all. but his youtube page is for real, i guess. Sifu Randy - you scary!

i think i'm gonna try that half guard pass tomorrow

aw

ma

gawd

Didn't master Randy there slam the shit out of his oppoenent? twice?

ammoplata!

LOL

Y'all be nice bout them southern accents, y'hear?

andre - <div id="postVideo-30432696"></div><script type="text/javascript">var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/bWkBp2BT8-M&hl=en_US&fs=1&", "postVideo-30432696-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-30432696"); </script>The yell!

hahahahahh that yell is soo funny!

I think the guy on the bottom is actually forum member ATX. I am not sure he is being serious but if it is not him then it is his twin though.

Who gave you permission to air me an some cousins on this here fourm boy?

palmface

Ah Mah Plata!

LOL

even the baby disapproved of the technique

You could go for allmyplata. Dunnt feel too gewd aight. Not gun feel too purdy aiight. 

SO YOU ARE TELLING ME ALL THESE YEARS OF BJJ WERE FOR NOTHING???

Does anyone have any info on the butterfly sweep he used at :30 of that wrasslin' match?

He faked like he was falling backwards in an attempt to lure his adversary right into that sweep. Looks like one of those moves you have to drill on concrete to get "just right".