A Northern Ontario Man

Had an Unexpected visitor today.
I was doing some work at the cottage when Mike spotted an animal walking across the bay, so I decided to whistle at it.
What happened next is not something I would ever have expected to witness.
With his paw, he reached in an touched my hand ever so gently.
He then had a nap next to the bird feeder.

Thats the coolest thing i saw all day! Bob cat?

AdamBishop -

Thats the coolest thing i saw all day! Bob cat?

He’s a Lynx :) Beautiful eh!?

Imagine one just strutting on your property like that!? Fking awesome!! 

Oh wow

that's a beautiful animal. Holy shit @ letting it paw your hand haha I don't know if I would've done that. thanks for sharing NH

amazing

ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - that's a beautiful animal. Holy shit @ letting it paw your hand haha I don't know if I would've done that. thanks for sharing NH

I know! Fuckin ballsy for sure!! No problem! I enjoy coming across these finds and sharing.. 

It could be domesticated.

Very cool NH!  I've seen paw prints (Lynx) in my yard this past week.  Even if I get to see one and take pics, I know they won't be anywhere near as good as yours.  Well done.

That is really cool man!  Love big cats.  Such a wise looking creature!

Beautiful, striking creature.

Haka Jawaka -

Very cool NH!  I've seen paw prints (Lynx) in my yard this past week.  Even if I get to see one and take pics, I know they won't be anywhere near as good as yours.  Well done.

I hope you get a chance to see one!!!

This couple seemed pretty excited to have captured these pics!! 

Ebony - It could be domesticated.

Imagine that!? Having that kitty for a pet!? Fuuuuck! Bet that thing shits like a huge dog! 

What a beautiful animal! You don't see them very often.

That's one of the coolest things I've ever read/seen. Thank you

Beautiful.

Last time a lynx was on my property it mutilated the neighbors dog. 

NorthernHospitality -
Ebony - It could be domesticated.

Imagine that!? Having that kitty for a pet!? Fuuuuck! Bet that thing shits like a huge dog! 

I had a cousin that bred them. Tamed Lynx and bobcats are like hyper, destructive house cats when domesticated.