A poem for Jinx

HoneyGlazedJinx wishes he was white,
We just wish he was a little more bright.
Sitting outside eating a taco,
Smoking a cigar of hand rolled tobacco.
All you guys just call him a beaner,
You know your words hurt?? They couldn't be meaner.
Yeah he don't work and is kinda lazy,
But that's cos his world is a little hazy.
Cos all day long he drinks tequila,
Maybe it's time for a margarita?
Sitting there in his drunken stupor,
He's not the one that's a party pooper.
Thread after thread, day after day,
Jinx is the man showing us the way.
To all the OG; you know you are racist,
Except for him cos he's clearly the greatest.
There's just one thing in his life that's a blight,
Oh how he wishes that he could be white.

Is this another Jinx alt account?

Nobody would spend the time to do this... right?

I find this to be in bad taste.  Jinxy is a awesome dude. This place is for entertainment,  and entertainment is what he does. 

Just a bit of fun while waiting for a delivery at work. I might have to do some other OGers too

Twigwam -

Just a bit of fun while waiting for a delivery at work. I might have to do some other OGers too

Do me!  (no homo) 

Lol at you nuphags thinking you have been talking to the REAL mexican refried/deepfried jinx thus whole time.

I mean how embarrassing, a poem for an imposter jinx.

You dickheads dont find it funny that HoneyGlazedJinx hasnt made 1 thread about his poor ass eating fideo?  Not one thread about his amazing musical works.  Not one thread about music?  HoneyGlazedJinx needs no help finding a song?

Yall some kkm dipshit mofos.

1 Like
HighInsideLegKick -
Twigwam -

Do me!  (no homo) 

Give me a couple of things about you to work with! 

Remember the kind hearted trolls of the OG.  The OG trolls that brought joy into OGers hearts.  Trolls like ArtVsWrasslinCollection, trolls allowed by kirik to exist on the same ip as the screennames.  

Not some imposter jinx trying to make a name off of DeepFriedJinx and his invaluable contributions to this forum.

I say again 

Yall some dipshit kkm mother truckers.

2 Likes
HighInsideLegKick -
Twigwam -

Do me!  (no homo) 

I didnt think id ever say this.  But where fuck is idoharm when you need that bitch.

Nitecrawler -
HighInsideLegKick -
Twigwam -

Do me!  (no homo) 

Quit encouraging the assault of Mexican Jinx's forum reputation Nitecrawler.

I would expect more from a forum OG leader Nitecrawler.  

The younger guys look up to you.

PanRoastedJinx -

Remember the kind hearted trolls of the OG.  The OG trolls that brought joy into OGers hearts.  Trolls like ArtVsWrasslinCollection, trolls allowed by kirik to exist on the same ip as the screennames.  

Not some imposter jinx trying to make a name off of DeepFriedJinx and his invaluable contributions to this forum.

I say again 

Yall some dipshit kkm mother truckers.

This.

Taco and tobacco don't rhyme very well

Twigwam -
HighInsideLegKick -
Twigwam -

Do me!  (no homo) 

Give me a couple of things about you to work with! 

Well I'm ugly,  dumb,  white trash,  love pro wrestling, extremely hairy ass,  like to fight dirty. 

Nitecrawler -
HighInsideLegKick -
Twigwam -

Do me!  (no homo) 

Rude! 

Dear jinx.

Fuck you, you suck.

Dutchemperor86 -

Dear jinx.

Fuck you, you suck.

Hey pal,  why don't you proposition fellas on your own time! 

Don't hate the player, hate the game..

Dutchemperor86 -

Dear jinx.

Fuck you, you suck.

Maybe another couple of lines needed to finish that one off? Though it's to the point!

Ps. I ain't Jinx!

Fucking hell did you search your name in threads to see what was there and found it?!

Glad you liked it!