A prediction......

The Machida fight will bones last in the UFC.

He fights, he wins, then he hires a small army of brilliant attorneys to challenge the notoriously complex contract of the UFC.

Through the process (maybe within 6 months) zuffa works out an exit deal when they see the contract is marginally legal and that losing will allow chaos with their roster...

Bones fights next summer on a card promoted by any of the promoters that absolutely hate zuffa and Dana under a boxing PPV model...

and..

all of you who are talking all the shit right now watch...

100% of you, at the end of the day we all watch the best fighter in the world.

First time I've ever used a Vote Up or Down, VTFD.  Bones isn't going anywhere.  He's gonna beat Tito's record for LHW title defenses and keep going.

The hate on Jones is stupid.

chokeyou - The Machida fight will bones last in the UFC.

He fights, he wins, then he hires a small army of brilliant attorneys to challenge the notoriously complex contract of the UFC.

Through the process (maybe within 6 months) zuffa works out an exit deal when they see the contract is marginally legal and that losing will allow chaos with their roster...

Bones fights next summer on a card promoted by any of the promoters that absolutely hate zuffa and Dana under a boxing PPV model...

So what you are saying is that you are one of the people that bitches about watered down cards right now, but can't wait for some pissant company to put on a show with just one fighter that any gives a damn about on the card and you'll tell everyone how it's the greatest thing on the planet right?

Unwariestpickle - Yeah right, he's going to give up the UFC pay.

For what? To fight for 70% of the pay in Bellator and to downgrade to second rate sponsors? Not likely.

with 700 PPV buys he'd make WAY more money in one event than he would in three UFC's..

Also, i'm not hating on him.

You guys are myopic and foolish,

Tito tried this, Randy tried it, the difference is bones is getting better backing to do it.

UGCTT_iPickedKaufman - 
chokeyou - The Machida fight will bones last in the UFC.

So what you are saying is that you are one of the people that bitches about watered down cards right now, but can't wait for some pissant company to put on a show with just one fighter that any gives a damn about on the card and you'll tell everyone how it's the greatest thing on the planet right?

Glad to see you are tracking my posts...lol

Pavia said they had "paid posters" on here..

i didn't believe it..

past tense..

Won't happen. Phone Post