A question about isis execution?

I have seen some vidéo (should not have....) but i have a question....

Why are the people getting exécuted always so calm before the act?

Are they getting drugged? And in the burned vidéo he was not even trapped before being in the cage....but his eyes looks lost.

Fuck being burned alive or get my head cut on live Tv. Why dont they try to run or fight back. At least this way they would maybe put a bullet in your head.....easier way to Die.

Disturbing anyway..... Phone Post 3.0

they probably drug them.. wouldn't make a good recruiting video if all the prisoners were trying to run off or fight back imo

They've probably already been tortured/mock executioned on a daily basis to the point where they either don't care any more or are just completely broken mentally. Phone Post 3.0

Its known that they torture then and dope them up.

I see....so if they are drugged do they feel getting killed? Do they suffer? Phone Post 3.0

Trust -

Apparently it is due to conditioning.  They put the prisoners through mock executions numerous times before they actually execute them.  They do not tell the prisoner that it is a mock execution, either, when they are not actually executing them.  This causes the brain to become desensitized to it.  The Jordanian pilot was probably doused with petrol and put in that cage a half dozen times before they actually let it burn all the way to him.  He was probably thinking "ok, they've done this before, any second they're going to put out the fire just like last time  . . . any second . . .  come on guys . . .  EEEWWWWWAAAAA!!!"

Disgusting....i really think isis should be treated like animals. Hunted and killed in horific way.....cut their legs and arm and let them rot for day alive in the sun eaten by aunt.

Some of you are gonna tell me that you should not fight terrorism with terror and i was thinking the same way but i have changed my mind about thèses sob. They are not affraid to Die.....we shall put some fear on them. Fear to live.....until they Die.

It pisse me off that they are not affraid

Should not have watched this vidéo. Phone Post 3.0

theon greyjoy

. Phone Post

hmb - theon greyjoy

A naked man has few secrets. A flayed man has none.

jujubre - I have seen some vidéo (should not have....) but i have a question....

Why are the people getting exécuted always so calm before the act?

Are they getting drugged? And in the burned vidéo he was not even trapped before being in the cage....but his eyes looks lost.

Fuck being burned alive or get my head cut on live Tv. Why dont they try to run or fight back. At least this way they would maybe put a bullet in your head.....easier way to Die.

Disturbing anyway..... Phone Post 3.0

"Learned helplessness is a behaviour in which an organism forced to endure aversive, painful or otherwise unpleasant stimuli, becomes unable or unwilling to avoid subsequent encounters with those stimuli, even if they are escapable. Presumably, the organism has learned that it cannot control the situation and therefore does not take action to avoid the negative stimulus."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learned_helplessness