A question of manhood if you will.

I posted this in the Otherground. Someone questioned it's proper place. I was not sure if the Underground was the place. I am scared to death of the wrong forum asshole thing. The quetion was.

You have two choices. You will become the official matchmaker of the UFC for one year in which at no time can you be removed from your position. But you have to give Dana White a blowjob, and swallow. Or. You can have an anything goes threesome with two of the Maxim Top 10 girls for 2009.

I'd consider the matchmaker job if it was a permanent gig, but for one year? Anyone who agrees to that just wants to blow Dana White and doesn't care about matchmaking.

Maxim bitches all the way.

maxim top 10 girls ftw

OG

theres only one answer really, unless you are a fag.....

Mods please move to the "phishing for other pole smokers" forum please!

WRONG FORUM FUCKO!!!!!!!

Saying "Oh, I could put these matches together" is good, but eventually you run out of ideas and just aren't fucking Joe Silva.

All though some of my more clever ideas like Forrest Vs. Franklin, Wanderlei Silva Vs. Yoshiyuki Yoshida (yep, I did post a thread bout that long before it was rumored), and the such are pretty stellar........

but seriously, THE GIRLS DUDE! Do you even have to ask>?

I have taken this up in the Otherground. So easy tigers. Lol.

WTF kinda question is that? Why are you having fantasies about blowing DW and matching two men to fight! Sounds to me like you have some unresolved homosexual feelings.

There is only one answer, THE GIRLS !!!

Roger AK47 - I have taken this up in the Otherground. So easy tigers. Lol.

i'm sure you did take it up in the OG...

Poopyface TomatoNose - eventually you run out of ideas and just aren't fucking Joe Silva.

BEEP!

and wtf did you really have to throw in the "and you have to swallow"

that just screams the fact that you are a closet homo.

PembrokePinesVillain -  and wtf did you really have to throw in the "and you have to swallow"
that just screams the fact that you are a closet homo.