A question

When the writers are working on the main storyline (d bry vs. corp.) is there another team working on the other plots? Seems to me they are doing well with the main story, but need to make up their minds about the Wyatt's n PTP'ers n some other guys. Anyone know how that stuff works behind the scenes? If RVD going to "part time" soon, why the steady push? Why aren't pushing Ziggler anymore, guy has more potential than anyone IMO.... Phone Post 3.0

Writers don't work on the story lines. They just write scripts for backstage segments and skits. Bookers do the story lines, which is all under the umbrella of Vince McMahon. People like to bitch about Freddie Prinze, Jr. as a writer, but he doesn't decide who gets the belt. He just comes up with dialogue. Phone Post 3.0

Driscoll - Writers don't work on the story lines. They just write scripts for backstage segments and skits. Bookers do the story lines, which is all under the umbrella of Vince McMahon. People like to bitch about Freddie Prinze, Jr. as a writer, but he doesn't decide who gets the belt. He just comes up with dialogue. Phone Post 3.0
Oh ok thanx, thats something I didn't specifically know. So Vince has a "main guy" who's a booker? And there is a "head writer" also? Does that ALL fall under "creative"? Stephanie was/is head of creative I thought I heard.... I like learning this shit Phone Post 3.0

SaintVon Barksdale -

Dennis Stamp is Vince's second command. He's booking the majority of this shit. He wasn't invited once and flipped out.

Rumor has it the Montreal Screwjob was concocted on a trampoline. Phone Post 3.0

Driscoll - Writers don't work on the story lines. They just write scripts for backstage segments and skits. Bookers do the story lines, which is all under the umbrella of Vince McMahon. People like to bitch about Freddie Prinze, Jr. as a writer, but he doesn't decide who gets the belt. He just comes up with dialogue. Phone Post 3.0
Is he still a writer? Phone Post 3.0

jju -
Is he still a writer? Phone Post 3.0
I don't think so Phone Post 3.0

Eh, I was just throwing a name out there. Phone Post 3.0

SaintVon Barksdale - 

Dennis Stamp is Vince's second command. He's booking the majority of this shit. He wasn't invited once and flipped out.

When he doesn't get invited, they end up having to beg him and pay him double.  Small price to pay for a guy who is always ready to go though.

From what I can tell, they have long term plans, but the volatility forces them to change plans on the short term, but they always get back to the big picture.

Such as, Cena vs Rock. No matter how good Cena vs. Punk was last year, they still had to eventually turn it into Cena vs Rock at WM.

Really, the WWE is broken up into 2 seasons. WM season, and post WM season. WM season is fixed. I'm sure they already pretty much know the main events, and they aren't gonna change unless injury or something like that. Post WM season is a lot more random, but they have general ideas of who's getting the SS main event, who's getting a push, etc. They seem to let the show flow with fan responses etc.