A quick look at the fight card for Dream 11...

This card is awesome, if you know the fighters. Im a huge tokoro fan, he is the best fighter with a bad record because he goes to entertain over win, his striking is actually really good, as well as his submission game, his last fight against able cullum was great, i thought it was a foty candidate. Him and takaya should be awesome.Bibano vs warren, I dont know who to pick, both are potential future greats with young careers who looked very good.We all know jz was suppose to fight eddie alveraz, but monte (I will work with other promotions) told dream eddie fights for bellator.

I wonder if they will do kawajiri vs uno finally, given the heat they have against each other.

truly a great card

cannot wait

FOTY material.

sick, sick card.

awesome card

shinya aoki is gonna knee hansen's grill with his new muay Thai skills, Believe It!

Hopefully they show it live on HDNet. I'd definitely wait up til 1 AM and stay up 5 hours for this card.

great card!

Really good looking card. I agree with the guy who wants to see Uno vs. Kawajiri, but isn't Uno signed with the UFC now?

what day is this?

Dream is an incredible organization, really glad that there are a couple of other organizations besides UFC for varieties sake.

when is this??

Damn. Aoki has fought 5 times in a year since he lost to Hansen. Hansen none. Warren looks a big prospect. Looks like a good match against Fernandes. Interesting to see who they match-up Kid with. I'm not sure how many years he has left. But good ol' Minowa. He is awesome. Good lord. Look at all the people this guy has fought. Not sure if he gets enough credit. Choi wow. A guy who has lost to Fedor. And has win over Jose Canseco. Enough said.