A Quiet Place

Movie was awesome. Jim Halpert was a total badass in it. Emily Blunt was a fucking babe in it. The kids were fucking idiots but that’s to be expected 

Legit jump scare scenes and very tense scenes. Movie was done very well. I will definitely see again 

I heard that Halpert wrote it. Did he look directly at and smirk at the camera?

MMA Playwright - I heard that Halpert wrote it. Did he look directly at and smirk at the camera?

He directed it and starred in it. No idea if he wrote it too. Probably though 

And no sadly he never did the signature Jim smirk 

Vegito Blue -
MMA Playwright - I heard that Halpert wrote it. Did he look directly at and smirk at the camera?

He directed it and starred in it. No idea if he wrote it too. Probably though 

And no sadly he never did the signature Jim smirk 

There was a moment on the bridge I just felt the look coming.

Great movie though.

Was so happy to see a legit good and well made horror movie was made, finally.

I was gonna see it but was disappointed to find it rated PG13 - OPs favorable opinion is changing my mind though.

Flyers179 -

I was gonna see it but was disappointed to find it rated PG13 - OPs favorable opinion is changing my mind though.

No effect on the movie imo

Flyers179 -

A favorite critic of mine once said "there are movies that say fuck.  And there are movies that don't say fuck" in regards to a movie being rated R or not.  

And althought this movie does not say Fuck, the PG13 rating on it doesn't hurt it at all.  I didn't even know what the rating was before i went into the movie.  I thought it was great.  It was still violent and a bit gory, but the blood and stuff isn't the highlight or main purpose of the movie 

Edited. My dumbass didn't realize it was a non spoiler thread. 

Fake Pie -

Blech. Like every other alien invasion movie the armies of the world are easily defeated but some scrappy surviver figured out an easy way to kill them.  

Fuck you asshole

Fake Pie -

Blech. Like every other alien invasion movie the armies of the world are easily defeated but some scrappy surviver figured out an easy way to kill them.  

Stick to posting videos and leave your spoilers up your gaping asshole, asshole.

I liked it. Would really like to see a prequel. 

Awesome Vetogo Blue. Likely going to see it with the girl tonight. Love good alien invasion movies! Thanks for heads up.

Saw it yesterday. Easily the best movie of the year so far. 9/10 for me.

Cool movie. Somebody was cutting onions with that scene towards the end.

Can't wait to see it.

Sorry edited my post. 

Honest mistake wasn't trying to be a dick. That said the plot was pretty fucking obvious from the trailer. 

Great movie 

It was kind a better version of that "It Comes at Night" movie, imo.