A random just paid for my lunch! I'm passing it on

A random person that told the waitress to not identify him/her just paid for my meal. That always makes you feel good! I'd like to pass this generosity on! I'm not well off by any means but I can afford to send someone dominos or whatever pizza place is by you! Who needs it?
FRAT: Who needs a fucking pizza?! Phone Post 3.0

Not me!

But goodness awaits someone... Phone Post 3.0

By accepting that free meal from a stranger, you just agreed to homosexual intercourse with that person.

As a broke engineering major. I'll always take free pizza. And pass it on lol Phone Post 3.0

rufus -

By accepting that free meal from a stranger, you just agreed to homosexual intercourse with that person.

In that case I'll take a large pepperoni Phone Post 3.0

rufus -

You're right, I may have agreed to intercourse but I don't know if it was a man or woman! Have faith in me, bro! Phone Post 3.0

Whateverisavailable - As a broke engineering major. I'll always take free pizza. And pass it on lol Phone Post 3.0
Awesome! Where do you go to school and what type of engineering? I'll PM you for address as soon as I get to a computer! Phone Post 3.0

I came for the pizza but I'll stay for the homosexual intercourse. Phone Post 3.0

Whateverisavailable - As a broke engineering major. I'll always take free pizza. And pass it on lol Phone Post 3.0
Fitting screen name too lol. Good deed OP Phone Post 3.0

thestateofmePeaHead -
Awesome! Where do you go to school and what type of engineering? I'll PM you for address as soon as I get to a computer! Phone Post 3.0
*PM Sent Phone Post 3.0

Betwithme - Dude, if someone did that to me I would take it as an insult! You may need a haircut or a new wardrobe... Phone Post 3.0
Hey brah, I said I'm not well off by any means and now you want me to buy pizza, a hair cut and new clothes?!

Ok ok, heres my paypal...

;) Phone Post 3.0

OP just earned himself an up vote.

Still haven't heard back from Whateverisavailable. Should I wait another hour of two before assuming he ate and give the pie to someone else or wait until he replies? Phone Post 3.0

I just paid lunch for my two techs at my part time job; not an uncommon thing. My part time is a cushy job, and they really do most of the work, while getting paid much less.

Mayweedz - I just paid lunch for my two techs at my part time job; not an uncommon thing. My part time is a cushy job, and they really do most of the work, while getting paid much less.
Good on you man! The good deed will make its way back to you! Phone Post 3.0

rufus - 

is it just me or am i hearing win/win here?