A REAL fat zapper pill?

This might just put all the infomercial hucksters out of business.

I'd love that, not to mention most personal trainers. It's gonna be stupidly expensive, unless the company has a moral side.

Imagine how much food sales would go up?

only a matter of time I guess.

sounds good.. I have been using Zantrex and it has been working fantastic guys..I am in relative good shape (not compared to scrapper) but to the average person I am in good shape and am using it for spot reduction in my stomach

I have been using zantrex to drink more at the bar, and it works great.

SD - how much do you pay for yours? Are you taking the full 6 caps a day, how much do you weigh? Do you get lots of side effects?

but to the average person I am in good shape and am using it for spot reduction in my stomach Unless they recently discovered that there's something different about fat cells around your middle from other fat cells, there's no such thing as 'spot reduction'.

Ditto with pfsjkd.

Koing

ditto with heang

"SD - how much do you pay for yours? Are you taking the full 6 caps a day, how much do you weigh? Do you get lots of side effects"

I paid 29.00 with my gold card... I am only taking 4 a day because it says only to take one serving per 8 hrs .. I don't want to take any more than that for sleeping reasons

I got a jar of sugar pil, er, uh, BETTER fat zapper pills and I'll only charge you $19.95.

Zantrex has 350mg of caffeine per two pills, I think that's more effective than sugar pills.

Coffee is dirt cheap, why waste your money?

jonwell is correct. It tastes better too.

I was primarily referring to the spot reduction qualities that SD Cartel cited.

If he's paying 30 bucks a bottle for something that promises spot reduction he's better off buying my 20 buck bottle of placebos.

Give me your strongest bottle of placebo and not the cheap kind, I wan't quality stuff! j/k

I believe the properties are effective in this pill.. unlike hot rox which is complete bs in my opinion.. I have already seen a reduction with Zantrex

"Coffee is dirt cheap, why waste your money?"

Cause they don't let me bring coffee into the bar, and even if they could, I can't fit 6 cups of coffee in my pockets. I also get stomach aches from drinking coffee. Now, the question is why not just use regular caffeine pills. There are other additives in the Zantrex as well. I was just addressing the caffeine content ealier. Put it this way, I buy two bottles a year, so it's more than worth the money to me.

Zantrex in no way promises spot reduction, that's his myth he's bringing to the table.

I don't believe it.. I will use it while training 5 days a week and weight training 3

ttt

not sure if I buy the whole "fat doesnt accumulate in other tissues bit"

if the fat wont build up in adipose cells the it will lead to an increase in circulating lipids until it gets burned off or changed into other compounds... (ketosis?). increased circulating cholesterol is linked to increased risk of cardiovascular disease ie. heart attack or stroke.