A Ring or a Cage

I would like to know from anyone who reads this thread, what would they prefer if they were fighting in an event. A Ring or a Cage?

i like barbed wire rings with exploding death beds in each corner personally

ring

Cages are safer, and look cooler. Rings tend to lend more action.

I like the cage better. It allows the action to keep going without fighters falling out or having to be stopped and re-adjusted in the center of the ring. All and all a cage is safer, has more appeal, and allows more action, imo. Rings have there upsided too, just not as many.

Whaever it is make it more than 18 by 18... Iowa... *turns up nose

CAGE!!!!!!

I like the cage myself.The ring is probably best for viewing and as long as the fighters are put into the middle of the ring in the same position as what they went out that's good also.I hate it in Quebec that if you get under the ropes they stand you up.Bad for the grappler.

This cage their useing in King of the Cage in Halifax in July.

Rings are the best. I love when you get two really active fighters that have to be reset in the middle of the ring five times in the first round. These fighters would't be as active otherwise because they are getting recovery time while they're being reset.

Incase sarcasm was not detected, I prefer the cage.

Cage.

The Badger digs the cage, but the ring does add a little credibility to the game of MMA.

ring

cage

cage

The Weasel also likes the Cage

I am with ghimbault.

Ring

cage

MY CAGE and WEBSITE:

www.fightforce.org

Fight Force International

I like both, couldnt stand to see just one, alllll the time.