A round on the Thai pads....

Okay---I know better than to post this on the UG...but whatever.

I had surgery to repair a Deviated Septum about 4 weeks ago--and this was my first day returning to the pads---so my timing, and cardio are a bit off.

*Also my normal pad holder "Kru Ritt" wasn't able to hold pads for the video--This is the first time Yod has held for me in months---which adds to the delay, "timing" on combinations.

Kru Yod is who is holding pads for me--Yod is currently helping UFC Star Phil Baroni improve his MT techniques...I'll post a video of them to working together soon.

Ray-

Tigermuaythai.com

TTT

Cool videos. Glad to see you're back after surgery.

You the man Ray!

Keep posting stuff like this, its great to see what you guys are doing at your gym on a normal day. I wish more people would post videos like this. That guy makes some awesome sounds while holding pads. Great outdoor setting to train at also.

Waterbottle

ttt

Anyone that says that was not a good pads session......doesnt hit pads or is ego maniac.

Good session.

Awesome. T T T

kicks in the second vid are sweeeet.

Very nice (especially having been out for a while).

Waterbottle - Keep posting stuff like this, its great to see what you guys are doing at your gym on a normal day. I wish more people would post videos like this. That guy makes some awesome sounds while holding pads. Great outdoor setting to train at also.

Waterbottle

Waterbottle--I'm actually launching a new blog in the next two weeks---Keep an eye out for it--I'll post something on the UG when it is finished. My design guy has been working hard, and I've had some great consulting from a social networking based marketing genius...

It will have a ton of video,pics, and daily updates.

KingBodhi - Cool videos. Glad to see you're back after surgery.

Thanx KingBodhi...After they removed the extra bone-cartilage I have already notice the difference. Even though I'm not back to 100% contact yet---my cardio is ALREADY improved. The surgery was one of the best things I've ever done. Really improved the quality of my life. Food taste better, Sleep is less interrupted, and obviously my fight fitness has improved tremendously already. Surgery hurt though!

Photobucket

Photobucket

jesus christ!  they took all that out of your nose?

Just curious, I too was told that I have a deviated septum that needs surgery but i declined. I guess i thought it would make my nose look different. Do you look any different?

I've no doubt you're a good fighter, but you drop your hands a lot in that video.

Nice work

Ray Elbe: Living the DREAM!

I have a deviated septum (am 39 but just found out last year). I've always had problems breathing and just thought "it was me". Finally after and Ear Nose and Throat doctor saw me for my tinnitus, he showed me I had a deviated septutm.

I didn't do the deviated septum surgery like my dad did, but I had turbinate reduction surgery. I can actually breathe "normally" for the first time in my life out of one nostril, the other nostril is still fucked up (but better) because of the deviated septum, but at least I know what is wrong with me and can breathe a little better.

Good luck man!!!

BTW Ray, I had some 5" diameter Tiger decals printed up "SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL TIGER MUAY THAI FIGHTER". I'll be throwing them in our packages as a customer freebie to spread the TMT word ...