A.Silva and Big Nog sparring *vid*

damn thiago seems to be getting alot of work with some great teammates

"There's a mongoloid/retard yelling in the background. Don't call me racist, I know what Portugese sounds like. Whoever was yelling in the background was pure retard. "

Oh. the Irony. One sec. you're denigrating somebody by calling him a mongoloid, the next second you're saying you're not racist.

I would say the guy in the background really is disabled. Well done for mocking him.

Can someone embed it into the thread, the site isn't working for me?

Thanks in advance.

Little known fact: Ever since his stunning KO by Sokoudjou, Little Nog has only been able to communicate through mongoloid grunts. That's him you're hearing in the background.

I think the guy is deaf.

I saw him sign with his left hand when they first cut over to him.

I think he also had a pb&j sandwich in the other

ttt

ttt

mt

assuerio couldn't move like that on his best day thats the spider silva

Maybe it's Anderson's head photoshopped on Assuerio's body. Technology is constantly improving, you know.

That said, I REALLY like seeing things like this, to see top MMA fighters working on individual parts of the game.

Good vid thanks,,, Anthony reminds me so much of Anderson Silva.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mFDERywwlHc&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param></object>

Damn. I was wondering who that anthony dude was when he fought Donald Cerrone here in Ring of Fire. Bang had told me before the fight that he had good standup -- I was surprised they found someone who could stand with Donald. Dude looks tough.

"Good vid thanks,,, Anthony reminds me so much of Anderson Silva. "

Wow, I have to say good Vid and thanks too! I would agree about your Assessment, but think that Anthony seems much more aggressive. Impressive. I've never seen/heard of him.

u would plug your client in my thread bdog!

Cool video

LMAO @ that dude in the background

That last knock out is fuckin slick