A Silva's chin?

I know it's silly to say anything for certain, but most people were saying his chin is gone but he took quite a few hard shots from Bisping and recovered after the knock down. Plus I'm sure it's only a few inches from out cold to still being able to recover.

What do you guys think? Still has a granite chin? Or would he have walked through those punches back in the day? Phone Post 3.0

Just can't believe Bisping's late prime, his boxing is on another level ATM really is damn good. his chin is decent too

Rockhold got soooo slept Phone Post 3.0

Maybe, but the dude fights less aggressively now and with a fraction of the agility we saw in his prime. Phone Post 3.0

ViciousCesar - Maybe, but the dude fights less aggressively now and with a fraction of the agility we saw in his prime. Phone Post 3.0
I second that! Phone Post 3.0

Shadow Sniper - Just can't believe Bisping's late prime, his boxing is on another level ATM really is damn good. his chin is decent too

Rockhold got soooo slept Phone Post 3.0
Really technical and smooth, plus he's putting great power behind his shots. Phone Post 3.0

He's still all right, but he couldn't do what he did with Rivera anymore. Phone Post 3.0

Qannebiss - He's still all right, but he couldn't do what he did with Rivera anymore. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

ando does not have a good chin these days, hes a bit "chinny" now imo

ranier wolfcastle -

ando does not have a good chin these days, hes a bit "chinny" now imo

He ate a ton of the counts punches against the cage and kept coming. Mike has a great left hook. Phone Post 3.0

After the Rockhold KO, Anderson's chin doesn't look so bad now. Silva did well not to go out cold by Puncher Bisping.

BispingWhat -

After the Rockhold KO, Anderson's chin doesn't look so bad now. Silva did well not to go out cold by Puncher Bisping.

What I'm starting to think mate, silva took a lot of bingos, Bisping really does commit to the power punches now still has sick head movement as well Phone Post 3.0

Fuck me this thread pretty much sums up what an insane sport Mma is.

If someone told me six years ago that people would be commenting on how Anderson was lucky to survive bispings power I would have laughed in their face.

Add ruthless Robbie to the mix as a division champ in the UFC and that just sums up how crazy this sport is. Phone Post 3.0