A sincere thanks

Honestly, I think it's awesome that you lawyer types give your time freely to your MMA brothers & sisters in this forum.

You guys are going to screw up a hard earned image that took years of ambulance chasing, witness badgering, plea barganing, and underhanded shennanigans to build. Good for you!

I just thought you should know that your efforts are appreciated.

" You guys are going to screw up a hard earned image that took years of ambulance chasing, witness badgering, plea barganing, and underhanded shennanigans to build. Good for you! "

lol i'm not sure if that is a compliment or something disguised as a compliment. - James :o)

Happy Holidays to all

chadk:

Please do not inform our lawyer brethren that we are doing this. They'd toss us out of the secret society, and wouldn't let us take part in the secret rule of the world, beginning on January 1.

I've said too much.

I will go to my grave with this secret. You have my word. Given my profession and the fact that my ex left me for the younger, richer, & better looking guy she met in law school (other than that, he had nothing on me!), I think my attitude about lawyers is exceptionally good.