A Special Thanks.....

I can speak for myself here, but I'd like to have (if we can) everyone personally thank Robert Mrotek for his unwaivering efforts to organize the St. Judes Charity event.

Often times we all get so wrapped up in our own lives that, we dont stop for a minute to really appreciate the hard earned efforts of those that doing a genuine good deed for us & our own communities.

I'd like to personally thank Robert for his selfless act of kindness to a great cause...he has worked to get some of the biggest & best names in MMA...and I think its only right to give him a special thanks!

Thank You Robert "Fearless Goat" Mrotek....although you are a young man....you are a good man.

Ron

I really appreciate the gratitude Ron. I really do. I have worked extremely hard on this event. I have spent every lasting second of spare time getting this event prepared. I have spent numerous time behind a computer emailing fighters, negotiating with fighters, having fighters contact me that I never in a million years I would hear from asking to be on the next event I do for St. Judes. I have done everything I can to make this successful for MMA, Wisconsin, St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital, and to give martial arts and the MMA community a positive name to those who think "this is an aggressive and inhuman art." Regardless of how annoying all my threads get I am here to stay and make a good cause. I want to thank everyone for their kind words and generosity, and support. I want to thank all of the fighters on this event, and for the future events, and for emailing me in support. Without mma.tv, the fighters, the instructors, and everyone in Wisconsin this event couldnt be possible. Thank you!

Robert "Fearless Goat" Mrotek

A very good man........ heres to good deeds & acts of kindness.......... heres to Robert Mrotek!!! :-)

Means a lot to have something written from Momita. In my opinion she is one of the most respected people on here. I am trying to model myself after people like her and especially Jeff Curran. Jeff has been one of the biggest influences in my life when it comes to MMA and BJJ in general. It helps to have his support. Also the other guys on this seminar are all known for their respect for the art. I am trying to model myself after good people. You are what you associate with, and these fighters deserve the world for what they have given to this fine sport. I dont ever see myself being well known for a professional fighter, so hopefully my name gets known 20 years down the line for my work for charity events!

:) Robert

ttt

dont let this one go boys...ttt

thank you all!

ttt

got the 5 guys confirmed, now just need to start working on getting donations to raffle off for the event!

You are one of the special people in the world.Truely a class act!

I appreciate the kind words. Thank you.

Remember if you donate to RobertEMrotek2@aol.com through paypal to benefit the St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital you will receive a free shirt from Ruckus Fight Wear. Make sure to include your tshirt size in the memo.

Best Wishes,

Fearless Goat

ttt

ttt

ttt

:)

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt