a story about cheating!

yesterday at mardi gras, i got to hear a story about a guy i graduated with

i dont facebook so i didnt know about it, but it goes as follows:     a guy i graduated with is married, has his second kid on the way. decides to start fucking this other married woman. her husband comes home and finds him in bed with his wife. he obviously knew something was up since he had a buddy with him and instead of killing them he took a picture

he posts the picture on facebook. "this is what i came home to" and then a pic of his cheating wife jumping out of bed and the cheating douche covering his face, with his wedding ring prominently displayed.

75 comments in less than an hour. i tried to find the picture but i was too late he deleted it.

imagine dudes wife, with his kid in her belly, seeing that picture

i'm trying to find someone who has a screen grab of it.

i heard this group of girls talking about it yesterday, i didnt know them, they didnt go to school with us or anything and werent the ones who told me the story, but they were talking about it lol. it's big news

one of them had a screen grab of it. i'm trying to text people to see if anyone has it so i can post it for my og brethren. it's glorious

Want to see Phone Post 3.0

Sub for screen grab Phone Post 3.0

In for pic

In

Find that pic brotha!

jarroyo - Sub for screen grab Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

This Phone Post 3.0

whats crazy is she is really pretty, why cheat on her

1010892 10100708451948617 1747097780 n

wooderson76 - 
This Phone Post 3.0

it may take all day, but i swear i will make it happen

In for the pic Phone Post 3.0

DoovyB -

yesterday at mardi gras, i got to hear a story about a guy i graduated with

i dont facebook so i didnt know about it, but it goes as follows:     a guy i graduated with is married, has his second kid on the way. decides to start fucking this other married woman. her husband comes home and finds him in bed with his wife. he obviously knew something was up since he had a buddy with him and instead of killing them he took a picture

he posts the picture on facebook. "this is what i came home to" and then a pic of his cheating wife jumping out of bed and the cheating douche covering his face, with his wedding ring prominently displayed.

75 comments in less than an hour. i tried to find the picture but i was too late he deleted it.

imagine dudes wife, with his kid in her belly, seeing that picture

Text me who these despicable fuckers are lol Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

DoovyB -

whats crazy is she is really pretty, why cheat on her

1010892 10100708451948617 1747097780 n

Ahahahahah lmao. Phone Post 3.0

That was the first person that jumped to mind bro. I feel like nostradamus right meow. Phone Post 3.0

Like Flynn... Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Dude in the back looks... I dunno man Phone Post 3.0

Yikes Phone Post 3.0

HongKongaBong - That was the first person that jumped to mind bro. I feel like nostradamus right meow. Phone Post 3.0

lol, imagine me and everyone hearing this story for the first time yesterday drunk off our ass. you know good and well how we all feel about him

and think about how bad her brother wants to beat his ass