a story about cheating!

cbone25 - Dude in the back looks... I dunno man Phone Post 3.0

i got you bro

DoovyB -
HongKongaBong - That was the first person that jumped to mind bro. I feel like nostradamus right meow. Phone Post 3.0

lol, imagine me and everyone hearing this story for the first time yesterday drunk off our ass. you know good and well how we all feel about him

and think about how bad her brother wants to beat his ass

Hm. Interesting. I totally forgot about Handy. But anyways. Keep doing the Lord's work here brother. In for screenshot. Phone Post 3.0

Subedubarubadoo

In Phone Post 3.0

this should be good

My camera phone is probably not going to be the first thing I reach for in that situation. Phone Post 3.0

Damn, blonde is cute. Can hardly wait for the pic Phone Post 3.0

ShanTheMan - Damn, blonde is cute. Can hardly wait for the pic Phone Post 3.0
Trip McNeely ass nigga Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Lol at that link, seasoned mistress, jesus christ Phone Post 3.0

KenBania - I know of a guy having trouble with his wife for a while now. They separated and hes been trying to get back with her...until he found out earlier this week she has ads on backpage! He just found out and it blew his mind because she (so he thought) was never like that.
They have a teenage boy and a teenage girl. I saw him yesterday and he said he wants to post it on her facebook but knows his kids will see it, so he hasn't yet. I told him not to. He doesnt know what the hell to do. Sue L. :

http://longisland.backpage.com/Domination/sensual-sadistic-erotic-seasoned-mistress-claudia/54661056
Looks like Marilyn Manson fucked a catcher's mitt. Phone Post 3.0

In for screenshot. Everyone cheats it seems. Sad. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

DoovyB - 

whats crazy is she is really pretty, why cheat on her

1010892 10100708451948617 1747097780 n

fucking idiot.

Hocky Balboa -
ShanTheMan - Damn, blonde is cute. Can hardly wait for the pic Phone Post 3.0
Trip McNeely ass nigga Phone Post 3.0
Ya know what motherfucker?

I love you Phone Post 3.0

ejm201 - Like Flynn... Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

DoovyB -
cbone25 - Dude in the back looks... I dunno man Phone Post 3.0

i got you bro

VU bro fuck yeah Phone Post 3.0

So in Phone Post 3.0

and the blonde is gorgeous. How could you cheat on someone, let alone your pregnant wife. Scum. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0