A sucker punch that would make Jorge Masvidal proud

Its the american way.

For those wondering

7 Likes

The only time Iā€™m OK with sucker punches is in self-defense; for example, if outnumbered and aware a fight is inevitable.

That wasnā€™t such a case. It appears a guy just wanted to take out anger on someone unsuspecting, which is purely disgusting behavior. Could have took that guyā€™s life for what appears absolutely nothing.

9 Likes

Thatā€™ll teach him to like a different hockey team.

12 Likes

Racist

1 Like

Thank you Vegito

2 Likes

Thank you

What a fucking coward

2 Likes

This happened in NYC? Heā€™ll be immediately released with no bail and the DA will decline to press charges.

5 Likes

Almost 30 fucking years old and punching someone because they like a different team than you.
Just give him the electric chair. Dude obviously will never contribute to society.

6 Likes

giphy (18)

Mental midget. Few things on the internet infuriate me more than these goons.

1 Like

NY Sports fans would be the worst in the world if Philly Fans didnā€™t exist

2 Likes

You kidding? That guy clearly wasnā€™t Black.

2 Likes

But if it said hockey game you would haveā€¦

Rangers fans are twrrible losers. My buddy smashed his beer glass at a retirement party Saturday night as the game ended.

Backstory: Rangers lost at MSG, Lightning fan was celebrating like a douchbag while still drinking a tallboy ( even though alcohol stopped being served after the second period) Surrounded by pissed off N.Y.ers. Then an even bigger piece of shit leveled him with a cowardly left hook sucker punch. That being said even though it wasnā€™t showing on this video the sucker puncher was caught and detained by New Yorkers. I know this because I watch the Michael Kay show regularly and they discussed this in depth