A Tribe Called Quest slayed the Grammys

Resist!

Alternative Facts

That was the dumbest thing I've ever seen on Television

Low End Theory = Grab em by the pussy.

unoiwantsomkolad - That was the dumbest thing I've ever seen on Television
But you still watched

I'm sure some people liked it. 

I just thought it put their ignorance on display. 

Different strokes...

I love Tribe. Was looking forward to this. Was not good. Even without the politics. QTip didn't sound good. I miss Phife.

I dont watch award shows. What was bad about it?

I wouldn't watch a stupid show like the Grammys if you paid me. A bunch of mediocre talents sucking each other off and talking political crap-

Why was Viscera there?

darkness66 -
unoiwantsomkolad - That was the dumbest thing I've ever seen on Television
But you still watched
I didn't see it. I went upstairs to help my kids with the dishes after the Prince tribute.

i never watch the Grammy's. But I would have loved to watch Sturgill, Adele, and Tribe play.

They turned it into an anti Trump BLM thing 

lol the people whining obv never liked Tribe to begin with.

They have always rapped this way, don't act like this is new and now they are "leftist trash", shit they have never been conservative. I swear some right wingers need more safe spaces than the whiny ass SJWs these days. Whiny suburban white kids who listened to shit like Tribe to rebel who now bitch about the same music, only in America.

Tribe are awesome and will always be..

phatcat -

I wouldn't watch a stupid show like the Grammys if you paid me. A bunch of mediocre talents sucking each other off and talking political crap-

the top artists in the music industry are mediocre talents? Ok

scourge - I love Tribe. Was looking forward to this. Was not good. Even without the politics. QTip didn't sound good. I miss Phife.

Q Tip sounded like shit, unfortunately. I loved the Phife segment. It was a lot better than them getting one of the shitty rappers up there to rap his piece. 

The "resist" at the end gave me a half chub.

Lol @ mosts reading comprehension. Triggered by stupid. Lol

Hunter V - They have always rapped this way, don't act like this is new and now they are "leftist trash", shit they have never been conservative. I swear some right wingers need more safe spaces than the whiny ass SJWs these days. Whiny suburban white kids who listened to shit like Tribe to rebel who now bitch about the same music, only in America.

As a trump voter who grew up listening to tribe....this....

If i boycotted every artist i disagreed w politically, id have a sad, boring life as far as entertainment goes.

Same people complaining likely were huge rage against the machine fans....biggest sjw band ever