A way to get Oceans 6 his funds

Ocean6 was drunk when he made the bet and therefore couldn't legally consent to the act, bro bro bro is a financial predator and currency rapist who needs to be taken off of the streets and have his online banking account permanently locked.

On that note, fuck paying some other dudes stupid wager that should've never been accepted in the first place. That is of course unless somebody wants to bet me $1,000,000.00 that Tate beats Eye, welch horribly and then have the UG cover the bet for you. If you guys want to do that I would definitely be interested. Phone Post 3.0

bro bro bro - You fools are angry at the wrong guy. I paid the prick. He's trying to double dip. Any mod can view our PMs and prove this.

So...

...Suck it. Phone Post 3.0

Pretty sure he posted a screen shot of his paypal to prove no payment had been made. Havent seen anything from you though.

Jon Snow Is My Bastard -
bro bro bro - You fools are angry at the wrong guy. I paid the prick. He's trying to double dip. Any mod can view our PMs and prove this.

So...

Pretty sure he posted a screen shot of his paypal to prove no payment had been made. Havent seen anything from you though.
It's ridiculous how stupid bro bro bro is when it comes to understanding Paypal logs. Phone Post 3.0

So...

you are a sad piece of sentient meat