A woodchuck and a groundhog are the same animal.

I'll be damned. 

1 Like

I bet there are 5 more names for the same shitty little rodent that ruins the ground.

They must be different,

I've never heard the saying

How much wood would a groundhog chuck if a groundhog could chuck wood. 

Riddle me this Batman:

How many hog could a groundhog clog if a groundhog could scrog hogs?

1 Like

Got a ton of em around my property. Cute little fuckers.

2 Likes

The dial on your toaster is is for how many minutes not strength 

1 Like

They are called “Whistle Pigs” around where I grew up. 

2 Likes

I saw one sitting in a tree stump this weekend but couldn’t figure out what the f it was. Everyone said it was something different, but poster above is right. They have several different names. Woodchuck, ground hog, marmot

1 Like

I always thought a Boll Weevil was a Groundhog. I only ever heard of a Boll Weevil in the song, but sounds the same sorta thing 

Dreville79 - 

I always thought a Boll Weevil was a Groundhog. I only ever heard of a Boll Weevil in the song, but sounds the same sorta thing 

that’s a bug

I guess it's kinda like crayfish, crawdad, mudbug, etc. 

Oh, and a cougar, puma, and mountain lion are the same animal too. 

If it’s on the ground it’s a groundhog. If it’s on a piece of wood it’s a woodchuck.

Rock = rockchuck bro

I hate woodchucks. Glad we only have marmots here.

55579 - 

yeah man marmots are fucked up, they’re kind of like the Amish right? are you from Utah?

55579 - 

“ The groundhog, also known as a woodchuck, is a rodent of the family Sciuridae, belonging to the group of large ground squirrels known as marmots.”

N9K - If it's on the ground it's a groundhog. If it's on a piece of wood it's a woodchuck.

Rock = rockchuck bro

I hate the ones that fly.  Upchucks are crazy.

Corn Pop -
55579 - 

“ The groundhog, also known as a woodchuck, is a rodent of the family Sciuridae, belonging to the group of large ground squirrels known as marmots.”

I was wrong anyways its gophers we have around here.

I think I’ve killed over 100, fuckers make holes everywhere at my house in the Catskills, fuck them.

![](upload://A7BtcPhi9ohDgsleAupaELyJISe.jpeg)

55579 - 
Corn Pop -
55579 - 

I was wrong anyways its gophers we have around here.

Ya we have a ton of gophers out in the fields, and chipmunks by the lakes, but I think this I saw the first groundhog/woodchuck for the first time ever this weekend