A Year off for GSP

The more I hear from Freddie Roach the more I like him. He's got a unique perspective on combat sports and how the old fight game and boxing apply to the newer MMA. I really appreciate his slant on things.

Dougie -

The more I hear from Freddie Roach the more I like him. He's got a unique perspective on combat sports and how the old fight game and boxing apply to the newer MMA. I really appreciate his slant on things.

Come on Dougie, you cant post and not give us the gif. Phone Post 3.0

I would of loved to hear him give GSP advice in dealing with Dana. That would of been gold! 

Rambo John J - 

Retweeted by Ariel Helwani

marcos villegas ‏@mellamomarcos  4h

The plan was for both silva and st pierre to fight if they won their fights with hendricks and weidman.

THEY BOTH LOST THOSE FIGHTS.  HOW ARROGANT TO MAKE PLANS AND OVERLOOK HENDRO AND CHRIS M,

I HOPE THE LESSON WAS LEARNED TO MAKE THE FIGHTS WHEN THEY ARE THERE TO BE MADE.

FUCKING BUSH LEAGUE.

UFC should've dangled that carrot a lot lower and quite awhile ago. That fight makes zero sense now. If GSP decides to come back I'm fairly certain he'd get flamed if he didn't give Hendricks a rematch.

Yawn. Still trying to bait everyone with that superfight that's never going to happen. 

iShatswhenWeidmanBassoondSilva -
Rambo John J - 

Retweeted by Ariel Helwani

marcos villegas ‏@mellamomarcos  4h

The plan was for both silva and st pierre to fight if they won their fights with hendricks and weidman.

THEY BOTH LOST THOSE FIGHTS.  HOW ARROGANT TO MAKE PLANS AND OVERLOOK HENDRO AND CHRIS M,

I HOPE THE LESSON WAS LEARNED TO MAKE THE FIGHTS WHEN THEY ARE THERE TO BE MADE.

FUCKING BUSH LEAGUE.

UFC should've dangled that carrot a lot lower and quite awhile ago. That fight makes zero sense now. If GSP decides to come back I'm fairly certain he'd get flamed if he didn't give Hendricks a rematch.
Not so sure he would get "flamed" if he chose to fight Anderson over Hendricks upon his return, he vacated the title so it's not like the dudes champ anymore Phone Post 3.0

I'd still want to see GSP/Silva. Why the hell not.