A10 WARTHOG INTERROGATOR AUCTION LIVE NOW

The Interrogator pictured above is now available for auction. This auction is exclusive to The OG. There is no reserve price. This is a 24HR auction, ending tomorrow 6 May 2017 at 12PM EST.

AUCTION IS CLOSED. HOLISEXXX IS OUR WINNER AT 900USD.

Specs:

This knife is repurposed from a decommissioned A10 Warthog Gau 8 Avenger barrel. It is entirely hand forged with care to leave the rifling from the barrel intact. It has been differentially heat treated to 56 RC on the edge. Satin finished saber grind with a thick spine and dramatic tapers in both directions. It will produce an absolutely devastating wound channel in a stabbing capacity. That's actually what I kept calling it during the process of making it in my head was 'the wound channel'. Figured it ought to do plenty of excess damage just like the gun.

The handle is a rich dark Mahogany reclaimed from Bill "The Butcher" Cutting's Old Fulton Ferry with my full contouring, and brass hardware all with my full rustic finish.

This knife is a functional and unique combination of history. It's rare that I find myself comfortable with the idea of my work sitting in a case somewhere, but these are a certain exception. This particular knife will be the only made of its kind, so the winner is going to have something quite rare in their hands. This is something one of my hardcore collectors will refinance his home to buy on the secondary market after I die... *cough*outtapped*cough*

Bonus points if you teach someone to speak English with the knife.

Ten minute rule applies. If at the close of the auction, bidding is still active there will be a ten minute window provided after each bid for the other bidders to have a fair shot before the knife is won. Payment is due upon completion of the auction and will be handled via PayPal Goods & Services Invoice for full buyer protection. Confirm winning bid via email to bushkillorders@gmail.com within 1hr of auction ending.

INTERNATIONAL BIDDING IS ACCEPTED! BIDDING ONLY ACCEPTED IN US DOLLARS. INTERNATIONAL BUYERS WILL HAVE CURRENCY CONVERSION HANDLED VIA PAYPAL. INSURED INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING TYPICALLY ADDS 60-115USD DEPENDING ON LOCATION.

I will be checking the thread periodically at first and will be on during the last half hour or so to moderate the finish live. Good luck to all and have a safe weekend!!

I'll bid $250 to start

251 Hawkins Cheezies!!!

HaMMerHouseFAN - 

I'll bid $250 to start

King Trav - 251 Hawkins Cheezies!!!

What do they have in America that you like? I mean, I would assume most of our shit is kinda like everything else but a whole fuckton sweeter and worse for you. Can I just send you dick pics for a case of cheezies? I mean I suppose I could do a little personalized webcam type deal too, but that'd be a larger shipment in return. HMU and be my Cheezie Daddy.

480 Canadian dollars! That works out to 350 trump bucks down there. That's my bid.

.IN.

ttt

Altofsky -
King Trav - 251 Hawkins Cheezies!!!

What do they have in America that you like? I mean, I would assume most of our shit is kinda like everything else but a whole fuckton sweeter and worse for you. Can I just send you dick pics for a case of cheezies? I mean I suppose I could do a little personalized webcam type deal too, but that'd be a larger shipment in return. HMU and be my Cheezie Daddy.

We'll figure something out dude. I can hook you up with some Cheezies.

I don't have access to the Cheezies y'all are speaking of, but I can throw in a can of Pik-Nik sticks to sweeten the pot.

King Trav - 480 Canadian dollars! That works out to 350 trump bucks down there. That's my bid.

Shit. 351.

b.d. -

Yessiryousir

b.d. -
King Trav - 480 Canadian dollars! That works out to 350 trump bucks down there. That's my bid.

Shit. 351.

Yessir.

b.d. -

Shit. 351.

Actually it's gotta be in five dollar increments to be fair.

350 leads for now.

I trust you guys to work out the early scrambling civilly while I work!

So I'm still winning with 350?

Is that knife for interrogating?

One hundred dollars

365 traitor to the Queen dollars