AAAAH STUPID F*@%IN CAMERA ANGLES

Why are all these games going for this cinema feel where you have the camera facing your character, without the ability to bring the view back behind you. I think it started with Devil May Cry and most recently Castlevania and now I’m playing Legacy Of Kain Defiance and you always end up running head first into some huge creature swinging some giant club and or sword, or your trying to jump up on a ledge and there’s some guy up there that keeps knocking you down, but you can’t do anything about it because you just have to guess where the guy is so you just keep guessing where you need to jump and when you finally do get your footing you run forward really fast so you don’t get knocked down again and that brings you into the middle of the guy that was knocking you down’s 30 friends that you didn’t know were up there, because someone feels it’s more dramatic that way or something. AAAAAHHH!

Ok sorry, I feel better now though.

Big O is correct.

lol yeah... its hilarious how well Mario 64 handled it... I actually liked the 64 camera sytem better than Sunshine's

Mario 64's camera work was impecable.

Watch you mouth call Castlevania lame,unless you're talking about Castlevania64.
You did mean Castlevania64 right?

I'm talking about Lament of Innocence, and for the record I never said it was lame, just has annoying camera angles.

And Big O is so very correct.

You didn't like Lament of Innocence?
Why do you hate America?

Symphony of the Night is the best Castlevania imo.

"Symphony of the Night is the best Castlevania imo."

Correct.
That,and ofcourse Simon's quest because it is the one we all know and loved so well.

The camera in Lament of Innocence was made even more annoying by the fact that the thumb stick that should have controlled the camera now opened the item menu.

while we're on the subject.

I am a HUGE Catlevanua fan and I agree with the orginal poster about the bad camera angles in Castlevania for the PS2!
Overall, Castlevania has not translated well into 3D.
I wish they'd make another 2D Castlevania a la Sympnony of the Night, which is probably the best Castlevania (close with Castlevania 3: Dracula's Curse).