Aaron Hernandez Verdict

To be announced sometime next week.

Guilty of 1st degree murder, life sentence, without the possibility of parole.

That's what I think anyway.

I thought a quick jury deliberation usually meant a guilty verdict? 

They deliberated for an hour and retired, Are you a psychic?

I'm actually not sure BBC. I would be lying if I said either way. GE, no man just that everything is circumstantial and I feel it.

They can prove he was there but that's it. They can't prove who pulled the trigger, simply because, there is NO gun.

Sicilian Swag - Aquitted of all charges IMO
Not a chance. The expert witness that said he had a glock in his hand minutes later in his driveway when the murder was less than a mile from his rural house will get him alone. Top that with his dna at the scene. Done deal. Juries rarely find people innocent in general. This aint the OJ trial Phone Post 3.0

Region Rat - 
Not a chance. The expert witness that said he had a glock in his hand minutes later in his driveway when the murder was less than a mile from his rural house will get him alone. Top that with his dna at the scene. Done deal. Juries rarely find people innocent in general. This aint the OJ trial Phone Post 3.0

I think he walks, even the glock in his hand is circumstantial.

GenErick - 
Region Rat - 

I think he walks, even the glock in his hand is circumstantial.

This

beyond all reasonable doubt has not been satisfied for me and I would not give a guilty verdict from the evidence I have seen

but I also admit I have nkt followed this 100%

Regardless-he's done. He will get jail time and the fact he tried to implicate his friends to save his ass will come back to haunt him one way or another

Thug wannabe until things got tight and then he throws his "friends" under the bus

Just another notch in his P. O. S. belt Phone Post 3.0

The judge told jurors at the beginning of trial the trial prosecution was not obligated to prove Hernandez fired the fatal shot, only that he participated in the crime.

The defense best explanation is he witnessed the murder but was a scared kid afraid to say anything.

Lol he's fucked.

Future cowboy IMO. 2017 sb = romo to hernandez Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Al Neri - Circumstantial evidence weighs just as any other evidence. They tell you in jury selections that it's within the law and your responsibility to infer things probably happened because of circumstantial evidence.

If a murder happened and I was found a short distance later with the same type of fun used and my dan was found at the scene it can be inferred that I probably did the crime.

Not saying I agree but that's how attorneys explain it. Phone Post 3.0

But it was not "the gun" and it's a pretty common gun so i as a member of a jury would not give guilt on that...I would need way more then that 

The defense didn't admit Hernandez was even present until the closing arguments. That's the "Well, our defense sucked, let's throw a Hail Mary" closing.

He's done.

I take back the acquittal of ALL charges as he might get charged with something, like other gun charges, but the murder charge will probably be found not guilty, and he will get time served on the weapons one.

Region Rat - 

That guy is the least of his worries as it has been found that it was an ipad.

i think he did it. but based on what they have shown i would not convict him. they have proved nothing. nothing they showed removes all reasonable doubt. probably isn't enough to remove all doubt

BackOffWarchild - The defense didn't admit Hernandez was even present until the closing arguments. That's the "Well, our defense sucked, let's throw a Hail Mary" closing.

He's done.

The defenses case was laughably thin. 3 witnesses talking about the affects of PCP. Smh...

He's going away for a long time.

TFK_Al Neri - 
BruteDion -
TFK_Al Neri - Circumstantial evidence weighs just as any other evidence. They tell you in jury selections that it's within the law and your responsibility to infer things probably happened because of circumstantial evidence.

If a murder happened and I was found a short distance later with the same type of fun used and my dan was found at the scene it can be inferred that I probably did the crime.

Not saying I agree but that's how attorneys explain it. Phone Post 3.0

But it was not "the gun" and it's a pretty common gun so i as a member of a jury would not give guilt on that...I would need way more then that 

I know what you're saying and I agree but the pros will hit hard on the fact that he was found a short time later with a similar gun, and they admitted he was at the scene. Put those things together and it's not hard to see how a jury could infer that he did it. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah but im just making the argument that is not beyond any reasonable doubt and since I would feel that way I can't say he was the one who did the killing cause I just don't see the proof

he fucking did it