Aaron Hernandez verdict

Lots of not guilty 

wow

So he's now back as a hit on pats salary cap

Girly -

So he's now back as a hit on pats salary cap

Or rather - he's back in prison for the rest of his life. 

Case against him was a joke.  Jury got it right except the gun charge. That should of been not guilty too 

He's still serving life though for the murder of his ex fiancée boyfriend or something like that.

Fold me like one of your lawn chairs - He's still serving life though for the murder of his ex fiancée boyfriend or something like that.

Yeah but he's still hoping to appeal the other case

failure at life -
Fold me like one of your lawn chairs - He's still serving life though for the murder of his ex fiancée boyfriend or something like that.

Yeah but he's still hoping to appeal the other case

In all fairness, that is standard procedure. 

The guy will not walk free.  Who cares 

What was the motive in the murder he was convicted of?

Barbasol -

The guy will not walk free.  Who cares 

There were a lot of holes in the Odin Lloyd trial. I wouldn't be shocked if he won an appeal. He's still got the money for the lawyers

Kind of a shocker, I assumed he was going down for this as well.  Just imagine if he won an appeal within the year and became eligible for the NFL again.... What. A mind f$&k that would be

Jeepster -

Kind of a shocker, I assumed he was going down for this as well.  Just imagine if he won an appeal within the year and became eligible for the NFL again.... What. A mind f$&k that would be

The next OJ

GUMBY ? - What was the motive in the murder he was convicted of?

He was paranoid about Lloyd ratting him out for these murders lol

How does this acquittal make him a burden on their salary cap or am I just not understanding something?

Barbasol -

How does this acquittal make him a burden on their salary cap or am I just not understanding something?

Absolutely nothing , he was already convicted in the other case which makes this verdict not matter at all . He is in jail for life .

GUMBY ? - What was the motive in the murder he was convicted of?

Keeping the guy quiet about the murders he was just found not guilty off.