Aaron Hernandez vs War Machine odds?

I know War machine would be the favorite but Aaron is on big dude and he is a cold blooded killer. What is the line on this fight and would you watch? I would

I say WM is a -300

Aaron is 2x his size and athletic as hell, WM looked tiny and drawn out, but a pro fighter

I think the odds would be

WM -125
Aaron +200

only one way to find out 

Cecil Peoples has already scored it 29-28 for Hernandez

Hernandez by gang affiliation, .0001 in the first round.

WM, probably isn't close.

War machine is legit crazy and Hernandez is legit psycho. 

LBJ -

AH by smashing him like a bug. WM would look like a child next to that monster. 

This.  

WM is off the juice.   He get smashed by Hernandez.  

Hernandez would win. Just like the fans.

WM. Stand by your MMA own, people.

Normally I'd say Hernandez based on height/weight differences. But then I saw Roger Heurta sleep a former Texas Longhorn linebacker so I'd lean more toward WM if putting up $ was involved.

Hernandez doesn't train. WM on juice crushes hernandez.

I'm only a purple in bjj and can tap guys as big as hernandez.

How is this even a question? How have so many guys in here answered incorrectly?!

Boyka takes them both!!!

Hernandez isn't your typical Prisoner, let alone normal in any way. He knocked out a bouncer at a bar in Florida when he was 17 years old. No telling all the shit he's pulled off. Hernandez is just gifted all around and probably knows how to fight. Maybe not as good as WM obviously, but let's not pretend and think Hernandez will lose easily because of his lack of training (or so we think).

Aaron would push his shit in. I hate when people think because you had a sanctioned fight that you are automatically going to beat the shit out of anybody that has never fought professionally. You don't think Aaron had a scrap or two? He is an athlete of the highest level big, and strong as shit. HE HITS WAY TOO FUCKIN HARD! While he was running through 230 d-backs, Warmachine was punching a 90lb heavybag, not the Everlast kind, the kind with a pussy.

LBH_RN - Normally I'd say Hernandez based on height/weight differences. But then I saw Roger Heurta sleep a former Texas Longhorn linebacker so I'd lean more toward WM if putting up $ was involved.

There is a big difference between a drunk college football player and an NFL starter at one of the biggest/strongest/athletic positions on one of the greatest teams of all time.

Sicilian Swag -
LBH_RN - Normally I'd say Hernandez based on height/weight differences. But then I saw Roger Heurta sleep a former Texas Longhorn linebacker so I'd lean more toward WM if putting up $ was involved.

There is a big difference between a drunk college football player and an NFL starter at one of the biggest/strongest/athletic positions on one of the greatest teams of all time.

Wow, that is some serious love for AH.

WM knocks him the fookk out.  I bet AH punches with his chin in the air.

Sicilian Swag - Aaron would push his shit in. I hate when people think because you had a sanctioned fight that you are automatically going to beat the shit out of anybody that has never fought professionally. You don't think Aaron had a scrap or two? He is an athlete of the highest level big, and strong as shit. HE HITS WAY TOO FUCKIN HARD! While he was running through 230 d-backs, Warmachine was punching a 90lb heavybag, not the Everlast kind, the kind with a pussy.

Forgot the scout's name, but basically said Aaron Hernandez was "NFL ready" since he was a Freshman at Florida. This is pretty telling because off the field he was "street ready" at all times lol. It's not like this guy had the same path as Tim Tebow, Hernandez is a legit psycho who loves to fight.

Sicilian Swag - 

Doesn't mean he can fight.