Abandoned Movie sets

http://movie-sets.viralnova.com/abandoned-movie-sets/?mb=4pages

Cool. Looks like the Field of Dreams set is kept up well. Probably a tourist stop. Phone Post 3.0

In. want to check this tomorrow. Till then!

I've been to the mash tv show set in the mountains of Malibu CA Phone Post 3.0

I want an unbroken T shirt - I've been to the mash tv show set in the mountains of Malibu CA Phone Post 3.0

cool... did not know where it was

The Hobbit shire is a huge tourist attraction in NZ and is maintained meticulously. Those hobbit holes must be some second set for minor shots. Also, isn't Bates Hotel still on the air?

rigpig -
I want an unbroken T shirt - I've been to the mash tv show set in the mountains of Malibu CA Phone Post 3.0

cool... did not know where it was
Malibu Creek Park. I don't think it's a set anymore as much as its just a lot of rocks and trees. I went there once to climb years ago. I vaguely remember an old jeep carcass on a trail.

Some bits of planet of the apes were also shot there, I think. Phone Post 3.0

http://movie-sets.viralnova.com/abandoned-movie-sets/?mb=4pages

Later Phone Post 3.0

How about Brokeback Mountain? Any tents pitched up there? Phone Post 3.0

Man vs Net - 
steve sandstrom - Cool. Looks like the Field of Dreams set is kept up well. Probably a tourist stop. Phone Post 3.0
It is, people come from miles away and don't even know why... Phone Post 3.0

for about $20, too.

Would have been good if the location had been posted so they could be visited Phone Post 3.0

LostAbroad - How about Brokeback Mountain? Any tents pitched up there? Phone Post 3.0

lol.. vu if i could

For later

Batman (1989).

Popeye (1980).

Asterix and Obelix (1968).

. The Abyss (1989).

Looper (2012).

Iron Man (2008).

Big Fish (2003).

Anna and the King (1999).

Later Phone Post 3.0

The Fugitive (1993).

Field of Dreams (1989).

End of Days (1999).

Lord of the Rings (2001).

Bates Motel (TV series, 2013).

Schindler's List (1993).

Lone Star (1996).

Zero Dark Thirty (2012).

Star Wars (1977).Star Wars (1977).

steve sandstrom - Cool. Looks like the Field of Dreams set is kept up well. Probably a tourist stop. Phone Post 3.0

When I was there the poeple who own land right beside the place set up a little shop to sale you knockoff Field of Dreams t-shirts and stuff.