ABCTT_sakurabas ear

Back story.
I ordered a Chuck Liddell shirt from the ug and never received it. Sakurabas ear sent me one of his and refused anything in return(not even the shipping). Only a stand up individual would do something so cool for a total stranger.
So i thank you again man, i received it today.

Noice. Good feels. Spread the dub

Sak is a beautiful human being, I love that guy!

ABCTT Dos - Sak is a beautiful human being, I love that guy!
He is indeed

He's a good kid.  

And a tremendous phaggot

Definitely one of the finer members of this forum. Helped my buddies charity for CF out countless times

HolyHackBBCZack -

Definitely one of the finer members of this forum. Helped my buddies charity for CF out countless times

Wait a minute, I just remembered. Were you the guy that had that fundraiser with the blue CF shirts? I ordered two :]

Can't tell you where they are now.... Probably somewhere in storage along with half of my life. I did wear it a few times though, and would probably still wear it if I knew where they were lol

He's gonna pm you for dick pics, and since you have incurred an obligation by receiving his gift, you must reciprocate.

slam1523 - He's gonna pm you for dick pics, and since you have incurred an obligation by receiving his gift, you must reciprocate.
Ask and he shall receive

ClutchTheBear -
HolyHackBBCZack -

Wait a minute, I just remembered. Were you the guy that had that fundraiser with the blue CF shirts? I ordered two :]

Can't tell you where they are now.... Probably somewhere in storage along with half of my life. I did wear it a few times though, and would probably still wear it if I knew where they were lol

That was I! Clutchthebear is a pretty awesome poster too.

What a feel good thread. Dick pics going around and everything .