Abdulmanap: Khabib was in best shape of his life

“We spent five times more than usual on this training camp. There were a lot of people, flights, a large team gathered. I believe that this was one of the best training camps, and Khabib was in the best shape. I would say that now he is in perfect shape. I even joked - everything is going too well. Ferguson would have lasted two, two and a half rounds.”

Could-a, would-a, should-a motherfucker!  He says this now after Khabib jumps ship. Smh

4 Likes

Abdulmanap didn't get a memo about no handshaking

![](upload://sk5MrOU5TgiAjnY2ikZeJyVskoy.jpeg)

1 Like

Yeah after he pulls out of the fight!!

2 Likes

"Khabib was in the best shape if his life"

He should be after running halfway around the world. j/k

4 Likes

Who cares. Shut up. He decided not to fight, fine. Now could his camp just shut up Mr “Show me location”

3 Likes

Then fight, Khabib. You know…like what a bunch of other fighters will be doing on April 18th.

2 Likes

until he ate tiramasu in home quarantine

3 Likes

“He was in perfect shape. Close to Frieza’s final form or maybe even Cell’s. He was starting to grow spikes on his back and lasers were starting to shoot from his eyes. I believe Tony would have been zapped to ashes in 2-3 rounds.”

All jokes aside, i love both Khabib and Tony but nobody cares how good your camp WAS going. Tell us about it when he’s actually ready to fight the man.

touch -

Abdulmanap didn't get a memo about no handshaking

![](upload://sk5MrOU5TgiAjnY2ikZeJyVskoy.jpeg)

You should’ve seen what happened after the photo - BEEP

He should shut his fucking trap. His boy is the biggest pullout merchant in the game and allah is disappointed.

Kessle37 -

Khabib is still down for fight, he justs needs lokation.

Dana is literally preventing Khabib from fighting, he doesn't want to waste this super fight without an audience.

Yea what does magsulnigov magsulnigov magsulnigov think?

Nytron -
Kessle37 -

Khabib is still down for fight, he justs needs lokation.

Dana is literally preventing Khabib from fighting, he doesn't want to waste this super fight without an audience.

Dude...  he’s probably back up to 190lbs now.  

Paulbtk - He should shut his fucking trap. His boy is the biggest pullout merchant in the game and allah is disappointed.

Conor has a hand up your ass making your mouth move like a puppet.  He’s also the same guy who begged countries to shut down dum dum.

Shitting on anybody for not risking everything for a paycheck is stupid and shows the level of retard that mma fans have sunk to.

JoeHurley -

"Khabib was in the best shape if his life"

He should be after running halfway around the world. j/k

Oh shit lmao

How much do you weigh these days, Joe?

Them's fighting words lol

Thanks for the laugh man haha