Abel Trujillo Vs Rustam Khabliov

Two of the most promising prospects in the UFC LW division. This fight would be explosive! Both guys are yet to book their next bouts. Anyone else want to see this fight? Hoping Joe Silva does!

I guess we only have noobs surfing the UG today because any hardcore fan would drool at this matchup! lol

love this fight, hope it happens

I like,it Phone Post

Maybe down the road it would be a great match-up, but these guys are exciting and the ufc can market the shit out of them down the road. Id like to see them fight each other but sacrificing one prospects marketability for another's isn't something joe silva would set up right now.

BUT WHO THE FUCK CARES THIS FIGHT WOULD BE AWESOME Phone Post

caposa - 

love this fight, hope it happens

Me too, me too

I saw this and thought, shit when?! WHA WHA :(
It would be a great fight! Phone Post

Gu31232 - 

Maybe down the road it would be a great match-up, but these guys are exciting and the ufc can market the shit out of them down the road. Id like to see them fight each other but sacrificing one prospects marketability for another's isn't something joe silva would set up right now.

BUT WHO THE FUCK CARES THIS FIGHT WOULD BE AWESOME Phone Post

Can't forget other prospects in the division. Khabib Nurmagamedov is an absolute monster at 18-0. His upcoming fight with Tavares should tell us alot!

ttt

Abel would get smashed Phone Post

caseharts - Abel would get smashed Phone Post

No disrespect but this dude ko slams people.,, Phone Post

Love it

I don't think he would get smashed but Khabilov is one bad mofo! That being said, Tujillo is hungry and EXPLOSIVE in every sense of the word. Would just be a downright fun fight.

although it'd be a great scrap, this fight shouldn't happen at this stage in both of their careers. Both guys are top prospects with impressive starts in the UFC, pitting them against one another while both are still pretty much unknown would not be smart from a business perspective. A few more knees to the face and a suplex or two, then we'd have a contender's match.

I'd pick Khabilov to win it.

The problem is, there are too many amazing prospects in the lightweight division right now. You almost have no choice but to start doing elimination matches. I could see Khabliov maybe taking on Noons or Thomson when they import from SF.

dhas - Prospect vs Prospect doesnt appeal as much as Prospect toroughly smashing well respected veterans.

You have point there. How do you think Khabilov/Thomson would go?

Both very exciting lightweights... but was this meant to be a 'violence against women' troll thread? Honest question. Phone Post

caseharts - Abel would get smashed Phone Post

This Phone Post

Must happen Phone Post

Do it now!!!!! Phone Post