Abortion is the key to women's 'hopes and dreams and ambitions'

Probably because I’ve embarrassed you at every turn and you offer nothing of substance. Just being a douche and beating whatever strawman you can build.

I want to know what you or anyone else’s defintion of “life” begins is.

Is it brain activity, motor function nervous system.

you and that other fucktard keep saying these things but neither of you can answer the question on your own

here are your answers… since you are too fucking dumb to answer

The very beginnings of our higher brain structures only start to appear between weeks 12 and 16. Crucially, the co-ordinated brain activity required for consciousness does not occur until 24-25 weeks of pregnancy.

A fetal heartbeat may first be detected by a vaginal ultrasound as early as 5 1/2 to 6 weeks after gestation. That’s when a fetal pole, the first visible sign of a developing embryo , can sometimes be seen. But between 6 1/2 to 7 weeks after gestation, a heartbeat can be better assessed.Sep. 26, 2018

By month 4, your baby has the muscle control needed to turn her head and follow objects. Within the first year, she should also develop the ability to balance, sit up, crawl, and eventually pull herself up and learn to stand on her own.

as you can see each of these happens at much different times… the earliest is week 5-6

so which of those is your definition of LIFE?

You are only embarrassing yourself bud. If you think I feel any embarrassment from my interactions with you then you are living in a dream world. I feel pity for you.

So you have rudimentary computer skills and can use google… good for you. I was concerned about proficiency with both items based on your previous replies.

Life is defined as the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death. Of course you are not looking for the scientific definition of life, you are looking for me to draw a legal line of when fetal rights should begin - you are apparently just struggling with the difference between social/legal constraints and scientific understanding.

I already answered that question so please review the thread. Keep googling and learning bud. It’s a net positive for you, I promise.

Men are immediately forced to start producing money in virtually all cultures. Do you think guys destroying their bodies in an Appalachian coal mine or a South African gold mine have it any easier?

It’s not the 1960’s any longer Greg. Men and Women are considered equals and compete for the same jobs. In most households both parents work because they have to (predominately due to your flavor of politics). Wake the fuck up goofball.