abortion should be illegal b/c fetuses masturbate?

US News – Rep. Michael Burgess, R-Texas, said Monday he is opposed to abortion because fetuses masturbate in the womb, and so can feel both pleasure and pain. ”Watch a sonogram of a 15-week baby, and they have movements that are purposeful,” said Burgess, citing his experience as an OB/GYN, during a House Rules Committee hearing on a GOP bill that would ban abortions after 20 weeks. “They stroke their face. If they’re a male baby, they may have their hand between their legs. If they feel pleasure, why is it so hard to think that they could feel pain?” Any media reports on masturbation by fetuses can almost exclusively be traced back to a single letterwritten by two OB/GYNs in Italy in 1996 and published in the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. The letter related an anecdote in which the two doctors had “recently observed a female fetus at 32 weeks gestation touching the vulva with the fingers of the right hand” before the female fetus experienced prolonged spasms, and “finally…relaxed and rested.”

Crashdt - WTF did I just read?
This... I feel a bit confused and frightened. Phone Post 3.0

and? i'm a 41year old fetus and i still masturbate on occassion

Best thread title I've ever seen.

This explains why the baby in my wife's stomach is constantly moving.
He's the son of an og'er and likes to get his tug on! Phone Post

DumpsterBaby - Best thread title I've ever seen.

Crashdt - WTF did I just read?

no idea, i didnt even try

Phone Post 3.0

I saw an abortion video of a fetus swimming/thrashing  and trying to get away from the abortion instrument....

it was heartbreaking

BTT-RyannVonDoom -
Crashdt - WTF did I just read?
This... I feel a bit confused and frightened. Phone Post 3.0

My head hurts now. Phone Post

DeathByTriangle -

I saw an abortion video of a fetus swimming/thrashing  and trying to get away from the abortion instrument....

it was heartbreaking

That made me throw up and almost cry Phone Post 3.0

That guy is my congressman.  FML