? about blood alc levels and public intoxication

Just curious how police go about enforcing this law. I can't say I've ever seen anyone arrested for it who wasn't exhibiting signs of intoxication, but i was wondering if there was a legal limit one could not exceed while out in public, and if it were different from the legal driving limit. I'd imagine it would be a bit higher, if there is one.

one time when i was on jury duty, a dude had too much at lunch, and got pulled out of the courtroom, i heard he got charged with "public intoxication" among other things Phone Post 3.0

What a damn fool.

Bullshit law Phone Post 3.0

FloppyBBC Divac - Just curious how police go about enforcing this law. I can't say I've ever seen anyone arrested for it who wasn't exhibiting signs of intoxication, but i was wondering if there was a legal limit one could not exceed while out in public, and if it were different from the legal driving limit. I'd imagine it would be a bit higher, if there is one.
Depends where you are at... In Canada the falls under the Liquor Control act. If you are no longer able to care for yourself you can be arrested. Phone Post 3.0