About CM Punk then

I've been out of the loop for a few months, whatever came of this? Was it simply publicity stunt and has it been finally admitted?

Please someone inform me on this possible practical joke. Phone Post 3.0

put some respek on it! Phone Post 3.0

Og-Wan Kenobi - put some respek on it! Phone Post 3.0
I'm sorry good sir, I can only read the marvellous language of English. Phone Post 3.0

Last I heard he keeps getting hurt while training. Personally I think Punk though he could do it and now realizing that he can't so eventually he hopes everyone forgets about him. Phone Post 3.0

SolidFox -
I'm sorry good sir, I can only read the marvellous language of English. Phone Post 3.0
They set up a fight with a guy named Mickey Gall Punk acted like he was down then backed out citing some injury to his back I believe. Phone Post 3.0

He had surgery on an injury that doesn't require surgery. CM punk is the biggest and best troll since being "rick rolled" Phone Post 3.0

To all free of you all, put sum respek on it Phone Post 3.0

My 2 cents it is just too late for Punk his body is pretty fucked and you don't learn that skill set in a year or two I will give him credit for trying.

Punk should have probably done what Dave Batista did and just had a fight on a smaller show it's not like he needs the cash. Phone Post 3.0

BigTedBear - My 2 cents it is just too late for Punk his body is pretty fucked and you don't learn that skill set in a year or two I will give him credit for trying.

Punk should have probably done what Dave Batista did and just had a fight on a smaller show it's not like he needs the cash. Phone Post 3.0
Give him credit for trying? I'd give him credit for trying when he actually steps in the cage and "tries" ..right now he's done nothing but talk ..zero credit given Phone Post 3.0

Mr. Freckles - I will put money that punk never has a fight in the UFC. He'll say his body is too beat up from years of being thrown around in pro wrestling. Then he'll be a commentator (a very good one). Phone Post 3.0
Pay attention. Phone Post 3.0

Do you think he could knock out Michael Bisping everyone? Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Vulva Fabulous -
. Phone Post 3.0

There was a big paragraph in the Wrestling Observer last week about how Punk hasn't been faring well at all in training.

He shoulda got the title shot Phone Post 3.0

MMAhaiku - He shoulda got the title shot Phone Post 3.0
If he can somehow cut down to 185. I think he has been focusing more on perfecting his Silvaesque technique than getting down in weight Phone Post 3.0

Do wrestling fans even care anymore? Phone Post 3.0

Out of the loop for a few months? Apparently you just got in the loop 1 month ago.

Welcome to the forum.

Cm Punk sucks. Phone Post 3.0

sagemma - Out of the loop for a few months? Apparently you just got in the loop 1 month ago.

Welcome to the forum.

Cm Punk sucks. Phone Post 3.0
Well something happened where something may have been said about someone and there was something about blocking and cobras made of liquid or something I don't know. Phone Post 3.0

Honesty - Do wrestling fans even care anymore? Phone Post 3.0

I personally think the whole situation was ridiculous, and I'm a wrestling fan.

But on a side note, wrestling fans chanted "CM Punk" at Vince McMahon when WWE was last in Chicago; so they haven't forgotten about him.

Stainypoo -
TFK_Vulva Fabulous -
. Phone Post 3.0
Are y'all finished or are y'all done ? Phone Post 3.0