About CM Punk then

SolidFox -
sagemma - Out of the loop for a few months? Apparently you just got in the loop 1 month ago.

Welcome to the forum.

Cm Punk sucks. Phone Post 3.0
Well something happened where something may have been said about someone and there was something about blocking and cobras made of liquid or something I don't know. Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

VTCO -

There was a big paragraph in the Wrestling Observer last week about how Punk hasn't been faring well at all in training.

Do tell. Phone Post 3.0

As someone said above the interwebs rumors are that he is constantly getting his ass handed to him in training and everyone involved realizes that even a relative rookie like Gall will DESTROY Punk without even trying.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0514/611741/cm-punk-reportedly-not-progressing-well-as-a-fighter/

it takes years to get decent at best, there was no way he was gonna be a good MMA fighter with a year or two of training. not shocked to hear he gets beat up in sparring and hasn't progressed, he has no martial arts background and his jiu jitsu with the gracies is just privates to learn one or two techniques and suddenly he's "omg he has a grappling background". he's not a natural athlete like brock, he should have never left pro wrestling to begin with.

They shouldve gave cm the title shot against luke. Phone Post 3.0

BigWilliam - As someone said above the interwebs rumors are that he is constantly getting his ass handed to him in training and everyone involved realizes that even a relative rookie like Gall will DESTROY Punk without even trying.
he should have thought of that before signing the contract. i say put him in anyways. who gives a shit how he does. Phone Post 3.0

there is no one to blame but the UFC for this debacle.

VTCO -

There was a big paragraph in the Wrestling Observer last week about how Punk hasn't been faring well at all in training.

That's not surprising at all. The dude is unathletic and has a broken down body. He was an extremely sluggish wwe wrestler as opposed to a Dolph Ziggler or a Rob Van Dam for instance. Phone Post 3.0

have punk fight mike jackson first, that guy looked pretty horrible and if punk can't beat him.....well he doesn't deserve to be in the cage ever again.

He's with the UFC to take over for Rogan, not be a fighter Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Vulva Fabulous -
Og-Wan Kenobi - put some respek on it! Phone Post 3.0
To all free of you all, put sum respek on it Phone Post 3.0

DON'T TELL ME WHERE TO PUT MY RESPEK ! 

PermitMeFisticuffsBrother -
TFK_Vulva Fabulous -

I coulda pulled up on ya!! Phone Post 3.0

I kinda wonder if he would have done better just hopping I'm there as-is like the Japanese wrestlers did. At least then he's a huge "?" and his opponent might be shocked by some shenanigans.
At this point he's going to come out there and fight like a poor man's version of every other noob MMA fighter, but on the biggest stage possible. Phone Post 3.0

Southpaw'd - 
BigWilliam - As someone said above the interwebs rumors are that he is constantly getting his ass handed to him in training and everyone involved realizes that even a relative rookie like Gall will DESTROY Punk without even trying.
he should have thought of that before signing the contract. i say put him in anyways. who gives a shit how he does. Phone Post 3.0

I agree. And hell I want to see him not against some nobody but a top ten guy. If this is going down let's make it bloody and spectacular.

Not close friends with Mickey Gall, but we've trained BJJ together and friends on FB, he seems pretty confident he's fighting Punk this summer. He had a UFC film crew following him around for 3 days a week or so ago. Gotta be an announcement soon I'd suspect. Phone Post 3.0

BigWilliam -
Southpaw'd - 

I agree. And hell I want to see him not against some nobody but a top ten guy. If this is going down let's make it bloody and spectacular.
signed Phone Post 3.0

BJJkilla - have punk fight mike jackson first, that guy looked pretty horrible and if punk can't beat him.....well he doesn't deserve to be in the cage ever again.

Agreed.  When they look back, whether Gall never fights Punk, or if Gall smashes Punk (which I strongly suspect would happen), Zuffa will realize they made a mistake not just making Punk vs Jackson in the first place.

Jackson was undersized, hadn't fought in years, was primarily a striker, and had little MMA experience to begin with.  He is also in his 30s.  IMO this was Punk's best chance to win and retire, or whatever.

Gall is huge, clearly has heavy hands, a brown belt, and is a decade younger than Punk and getting better by the day.

Og-Wan Kenobi -
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother -
TFK_Vulva Fabulous -

I coulda pulled up on ya!! Phone Post 3.0
But that ain't gangsta Phone Post 3.0

CM Punk-Artem Lobov for the "Neither of us should actually be here" championship of the world.