? About Koral kimonons size

By your Korals 1 size smaller, because they do not shrink!!!

I wear A2 in Machado, so I definately should get the A1?

Nagaurda has one left for me at $90 plus $14 for shipping. Is this a deal I should jump on? Also, on JJProgears site the white one says koral down the lapel and the blue one doesnt. Is that how all the white ones are or is it just a patch?

Thanks for the help.

ttt

I dont think the white ones come with the patch.

Well my gi got shipped to me a lot faster than i thought. Tried it on at first it seemed a little big but i think I was just too used to my shrunken atama. Rolled in the koral twice already and I like. Its fairly light, breathable. I also like the pants a lot more than my atamas. They feel a lot more rugged and the tie nice and tight. I dont know why but my atamas were always a little loose.

ZewZitsu.. that is a patch.. usually they do not come with it on (I did buy one that had it on a few years ago, but I have bought many since for myself and teammates/students that did not have the lapel patch). If you use jiujitsuprogear.com (highly recommended, Gilberto is great to work with), none of the gi's will come with the patch (white/blue/black) but you can buy the patch from them.. They all do, however, have the red patches on the shoulders, and the koral stitching on the seams...