About Lee Murray..

Da Swede- I will respond just to make my 1000th post!!! If you throw 12 names to a person and they refuse to fight them and finally say yes to the 13th. I would call that ducking whoever those 12 were. This is what I heard from a good source. I'm a Lee Murray fan and sort of think this is a shitty way to prove you are one of the best 185 lbrs.

"Da Swede- I will respond just to make my 1000th post!!! If you throw 12 names to a person and they refuse to fight them and finally say yes to the 13th. I would call that ducking whoever those 12 were. This is what I heard from a good source. I'm a Lee Murray fan and sort of think this is a shitty way to prove you are one of the best 185 lbrs."

This is a great post by TimmyH.

This is also a great post, albeit by DaSwede:

"TimmmyH honestly i dont know how many he said no too all i know is he wanted to fight big names, the nr 1 guy was Anderson Silva but they couldnt work it out

the Stout thing i dunno man, he may have said yes because it would lead to a Baroni showdown"

That's great, "the Stout thing i dunno man," oh, that's funny. A win over Joe Riggs would have led to a big fight against Phil Baroni, the UFC told him this. He took Stout because he was ducking Riggs, then Doerksen, then who knows else, before accepting Stout. Now I hope Stout knocks Murray out, just to shut him up and end his delusions of grandeur.