About my busted Nightmare bluray set

I’ll be returning at a kohls friday when I’m in town. Right now blue rays still in plastic, Would it change anything if I opened it and watched NOES 4?

1 Like

Ricky spicy meatball..

I felt so stupid after I made the thread. Of course I can open it up… I bought it, it’s just getting replaced. Whoopsie sorry not sorry, but still a little sorry.

Do it you little bitch

Then get a blow dryer and stick that shit back on 

I don’t think it could possibly matter now.

You know what means? I’m going watch at least one and bump my thread.

Buying DVDs… feels like 2005.

lol. I still have some, but haven’t bought any in years. That shit costs me a lot of money back when it was a hassle to download/stream stuff. I do miss the trips to Suncoast though. I remember a special edition release of “The Beyond” I used to drool over, but never bought. It was in a TIN CASE! with 3-Dish cover, lol. Had that old school lunchbox look.

1 Like
PeteyWheatstraw - Buying DVDs... feels like 2005.

lol. I still have some, but haven’t bought any in years. That shit costs me a lot of money back when it was a hassle to download/stream stuff. I do miss the trips to Suncoast though. I remember a special edition release of “The Beyond” I used to drool over, but never bought. It was in a TIN CASE! with 3-Dish cover, lol. Had that old school lunchbox look.

Dont you dare hurt my KOPs feelings!

I used to have over 300 DVDs and now I kinda wish I still did.

The physical medium is totally obsolete but these streaming services are very complicated. Like if you wanted to watch Speed, and weren’t into pirating, you’d have to either spend 5 bucks or circle through a list of streaming services to watch it.

And also there has been this trend of films being changed, cut down, censored even. I don’t like the possibility that one day a film I like may lose itself to some bullshit society change. 

1 Like

Also I loved Suncoast.. as overpriced as it was.

First DVD I ever bought was Evil Dead 1 from there.. it was 26 bucks.. and a piece of shit film. I bought it because at the time I heard it was amazing (think they meant the other ones) The case for the DVD was so cheap that you couldn't even cover it.

NiteProwleR - 

Dont you dare hurt my KOPs feelings!

I used to have that same attitude. and it’s fine, but I want the nerdier shit. I guess. It’s going to fun.

It’s going to be fun,

I was just watching pt 3 a few days ago and I realized the puppet making kid was Chris Chambers brother “Eyeball” in Stand By Me. I’ve seen both films at least 100.

MarcusAurelioFan - 

First DVD I ever bought was Evil Dead 1 from there.. it was 26 bucks.. and a piece of shit film. I bought it because at the time I heard it was amazing (think they meant the other ones) The case for the DVD was so cheap that you couldn't even cover it.

lol. Evil Dead is considered an old school horror classic and considered legit “scary” by many. I remember liking it as a kid. The branch scene was pretty harsh for the time, lol.

DVD/Blu-rays are still cool if you appreciate the highest quality in your movies/TV. Anything I download or stream I’m gonna watch on a computer monitor or my 10 year old Target special flat screen. I’m past the spend money/hardcore movie fan stage of life.

I'm the guy that still buys DVDs,an cds sometimes. I don't stream Or have a computer to download shit, never have

Yeah, I’m going to have a collection. size yet to be determined.

Most of the sets are fairly cheap.

If you wanna go on a vamp binge:

Vampires

Dusk till dawn

Stakeland(OGer did fight/stunt choreography on this)

30 days of night

Near dark. A personal face

Lost boys

Dusk Til Dawn was awesome, Vampires aren’t my favorite though. But I did watch all the twilight movies.

MarcusAurelioFan -

Suncoast had the coolest stuff. All types of hard to find special edition content and collections you couldn't locate with ease if at all in the time before e-shopping. They carried so much unique media that I never left without discovering a couple items I'd probably never run into again.